Sonatype secures the software supply chain and protects organizations' vital software development lifecycle(SDLC). The platform unites security teams and developers to accelerate digital innovation without sacrificing security or quality across the SDLC. With users among more than 2,000 organizations and…
Sonatype Nexus Repository
Sonatype Air-Gapped Environment Nexus Repository
Sonatype Repository Firewall
- Setup fee requiredRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $165 Per user per month, billed annually per user
- Tech Details
- Sonatype Repository Firewall the first line of defense against against software supply chain attacks. It blocks malicious and suspicious packages, prevents known vulnerabilities and harmful open source releases from downloading into the repository, and automatically releases cleared components back into the development pipeline.
- Sonatype Lifecycle enables continuous monitoring of business critical applications that have been released or deployed to determine risk level and remediate vulnerabilities faster, with precise component intelligence. This helps to prevent unplanned work, security breaches, and maintainability issues with early detection and remediation.
- Sonatype Nexus Repository helps manage components, binaries and build artifacts across the entire software supply chain, serving billions of components to developers weekly so they can build more quickly and reliably.
- Supported: Continuous Monitoring
- Supported: Policy Enforcement
- Supported: Integrations and Language Support
- Supported: Reporting & Analytics
- Supported: Remediation
- Supported: Flexible deployment options (Cloud, Self-hosted, Air-gapped)
- Supported: Scalability
- Supported: SBOM
- Supported: Protection from unknown vulnerabilities
- Supported: Hosted repository protection from namespace confusion attack
- Supported: Suspicious auto-quarantine
- Supported: Automated version replacement for dependencies
- Supported: Support for artifactory enterprise
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||North America, EMEA, APJ, Latin America|
- Sonatype is an Application Security Testing (AST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA) tool that can be run wherever it is needed.
- Centralized, secure, and scalable repository management is the heart of the software supply chain.
- Controlling open source risk across the software development lifecycle(SDLC) with Sonatype Lifecycle.
- Blocking malicious open source at the door with Sonatype Repository for Firewall.
- Sonatype Air-Gapped Environment(SAGE): Fully disconnected for maximum security.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||90%|