Wiredrive

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Wiredrive, and make your voice heard!

What is Wiredrive?

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that anyone can create the tools they need to run all aspects of their work. It includes ready-made templates or the ability to customize any work solution ranging from sales pipelines to marketing campaigns, CRMs, and project tracking.

What is Planview Projectplace?

Projectplace is a collaborative work management solution. The vendor says the product is built with teams of all sizes and complexity in mind, from virtual teams of five to entire global enterprises with tens of thousands of active users. It is also designed to incorporate waterfall and agile…

What is Wiredrive?

Wiredrive is a cloud-based media sharing service targeted at advertising, entertainment and consumer marketing companies from Wiredrive in Marina Del Rey, California with offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and London. With its emphasis on these industries, its focus is on rapid file uploading, storing and sharing, previewing files and confirming delivery, rapid alerts signaling receipt and approval (or disapproval) feedback, a data network ensuring large files are ready and viewable over great distances, data security, and strong mobile accessibility.

Pricing is two-tiered. The Business tier is a one-size-fits-most-possibly-maybe standardized comparator to the Enterprise tier, which is customizable except that it must be greater in scope and capacity than the Business tier, and customized support is available. A free trial is available and there is no setup cost.

Compare with

Ann Asprodites | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a one-person shop, eight of the twelve companies I represent provide Wiredrive for me to use in sales. While my clients acknowledge Wiredrive as the gold standard in delivery methods, I enjoy the ease of manipulating the spots and previewing the finished piece. I also like the fact that I can change or update the link after it has been sent. Thus, it addresses the problem of last minute changes and updates. I also keep links as templates so that if I need a particular style or line up, I can reference a previous link.
September 11, 2014

Wiredrive or Bust

Stefanie Manning | TrustRadius Reviewer
Wiredrive is being used throughout the organization to provide a point of reference internally and with our clients as to what content is running on digital networks we service vs. what content is archived. We also utilize Wiredrive for the approval process since so many parties/agencies are involved. Due to the number of clients, digital displays, and daily content updates, we needed something user friendly, fast, and easily accessible.
September 08, 2014

Wiredrive Rocks!

Sal Allababidi | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used Wiredrive since practically its inception. They are an amazing team of very smart and friendly people. The system is extremely robust and has a very intuitive and gorgeous design. The engineering and sales teams have always taken my feedback to heart and have actually made many improvements over the years, based on user feedback and suggestions. A great company all around. Highly recommended. A+
Wiredrive is used in a few different ways for my company. We have an online database of all our work as well as individual project sections for each of our clients. Wiredrive is used for client and internal review as well as a marketing tool. With the database, or library, we are able to create presentations, customize how they will look and review all content before sending them out for reviews, proposals, RPFs, etc. Wiredrive is an all-in-one online storage site for our company's client and marketing needs.