Wiredrive Reviews

June 03, 2015
Ann Asprodites | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a one-person shop, eight of the twelve companies I represent provide Wiredrive for me to use in sales. While my clients acknowledge Wiredrive as the gold standard in delivery methods, I enjoy the ease of manipulating the spots and previewing the finished piece. I also like the fact that I can change or update the link after it has been sent. Thus, it addresses the problem of last minute changes and updates. I also keep links as templates so that if I need a particular style or line up, I can reference a previous link.
Read Ann Asprodites's full review
May 14, 2015
Jonny Beck | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Wiredrive to manage and share all of our media online. It is used within the whole company and shared with non Wiredrive users and Wiredrive users alike.
Read Jonny Beck's full review
September 11, 2014
Stefanie Manning | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wiredrive is being used throughout the organization to provide a point of reference internally and with our clients as to what content is running on digital networks we service vs. what content is archived. We also utilize Wiredrive for the approval process since so many parties/agencies are involved. Due to the number of clients, digital displays, and daily content updates, we needed something user friendly, fast, and easily accessible.
Read Stefanie Manning's full review
September 08, 2014
Sal Allababidi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have used Wiredrive since practically its inception. They are an amazing team of very smart and friendly people. The system is extremely robust and has a very intuitive and gorgeous design. The engineering and sales teams have always taken my feedback to heart and have actually made many improvements over the years, based on user feedback and suggestions. A great company all around. Highly recommended. A+
Read Sal Allababidi's full review
July 28, 2014
Daniel Joyce | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wiredrive is used in a few different ways for my company. We have an online database of all our work as well as individual project sections for each of our clients. Wiredrive is used for client and internal review as well as a marketing tool. With the database, or library, we are able to create presentations, customize how they will look and review all content before sending them out for reviews, proposals, RPFs, etc. Wiredrive is an all-in-one online storage site for our company's client and marketing needs.
Read Daniel Joyce's full review

Task Management (1)
Resource Management (1)
Gantt Charts (1)
Scheduling (1)
Workflow Automation (1)
Team Collaboration (1)
Support for Agile Methodology (1)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (1)
Email integration (1)
Mobile Access (1)
Timesheet Tracking (1)
Change request and Case Management (1)
Budget and Expense Management (1)

What is Wiredrive?

Wiredrive is a cloud-based media sharing service targeted at advertising, entertainment and consumer marketing companies from Wiredrive in Marina Del Rey, California with offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and London. With its emphasis on these industries, its focus is on rapid file uploading, storing and sharing, previewing files and confirming delivery, rapid alerts signaling receipt and approval (or disapproval) feedback, a data network ensuring large files are ready and viewable over great distances, data security, and strong mobile accessibility.

Pricing is two-tiered. The Business tier is a one-size-fits-most-possibly-maybe standardized comparator to the Enterprise tier, which is customizable except that it must be greater in scope and capacity than the Business tier, and customized support is available. A free trial is available and there is no setup cost.