Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/X0/J2/JJQC92U6VWBP.PNGZoom is THE SolutionWe use Zoom for video conferencing, collaboration, audio-only calls, and client meetings.,Take advantage of the freemium solution Zoom offers to try it out. It is a full-featured, free version. The only limitation is the time for a meeting, which is 40 minutes. Do yourself a favor and try Zoom! The interface is incredibly easy. The licensing is easy to understand. The administration doesn't take any special training. It just works. It makes sense. It does all of this while providing conferencing solutions at a fraction of the cost of the traditional players in this area.,More robust analytics on the backend would be nice. This doesn't impact how great the functionality is.,10,Ease of use, which leads to fewer support calls,I use Zoom daily and several times per day. If it were anything other than easy and convenient I would be using something else. Keep up the great work, guys!,Still in love with Zoom 4+ years laterZoom is being used enterprise wide. The business problems that Zoom has addressed are: lessen time to meeting, cost effective way to implement Zoom and Zoom Rooms at mass scale. Easy implementation of new conference rooms and retrofits.,Zoom is very intuitive and the learning curve is absolutely the lowest I've experienced in any video conferencing solution. Zoom's support is top notch, very responsive and friendly. It's easy to develop relationships with our customer success managers and product managers. Zoom's culture makes it easy to become loyal customers and brag to others about the Zoom experience.,I am probably one of the more vocal customers in the past four years and some of the things I have been asking for and have yet to receive are: An easy portal to submit feature requests and track their statuses and be kept up on what is happening from a feature perspective. Zoom often releases updates without formal announcements not giving the system administrators and engineers time to fully test before deploy. I have 30 plus feature requests in to date and not sure I've seen progress on more then 2 or 3.,10,Massive cost savings. I am on my second company where I held a role in the collaboration space and both stories are the same, went from 100K rooms and 1 million dollar annual support contracts to literally building 200 Zoom Rooms at a fraction of those costs. Zoom goes up and company travel goes down which makes the travel and finance teams love Zoom admins. I have the data to prove it. Users love Zoom and video conferencing is no longer an intimidating suggestion.,I love Zoom Rooms. I've been using Zoom Rooms before they were actually a product. I claim partial credit even for the evolution of Zoom Rooms. Love them.,Polycom RealPresence Group Series, Google Hangouts, Lifesize Video Conferencing and BlueJeansZoom in!Zoom is being utilized by the entire organization and it address problem of disconnect you feel as you have many remote offices and employees. It also eases work from home experience as well. It is the next best thing to seeing people in person.,Ease of Use - The most non-technical users are able to pick up and use zoom easily Listen to Customers - Zoom listens to what customers need and want particularly well. It is a customer based product. It seems like common sense that product should be customer focused, but you don't see that a lot in other companies. Stability - Zoom has not had a major outage for the 3 years we've used them.,UI refresh. It's getting a little old and could use the screen real estate a little better. More advanced features. As zoom grows, it has all the basics covered and could do better with advanced features. Some examples are NDI integration, building out a broadcast system like Skype TX, room usage report, etc.,10,Improved collaboration for sure. Cost savings compared to other products Stability of conference room equipment Easy management.,Yes it is AWESOME!,BlueJeansZoom-tastic!We currently use Zoom to provide special education and therapeutic services to students and patients across the country. Additionally, we utilize Zoom internally to hold departmental meetings.,Screen sharing is especially easy to use and allows our providers the flexibility they need to move between activities quickly and seamlessly. The annotate feature is helpful when teaching students writing skills and in completing online worksheets and other educational activities. Scheduling is easy when we use the recurring event feature since we typically see the same student at the same time each week.,When using the AirShare on an iPad, there doesn't seem to be anyway to allow the sharing of app functionality. Sometimes the annotate feature is difficult to find.,10,Zoom has allowed us to reduce travel expenses by bringing our departmental meetings online. Zoom enables is to bring our services online.,We don't typically use Zoom Rooms.,Blackboard Collaborate and Adobe ConnectSharing your screen, not your painZoom is being used by our business every single day. We use Zoom for group meetings since some of us work remotely. Zoom is also used when we introduce our application in demos to potential buyers. I personally use Zoom to help support clients on our app when they need simple guidance or if we need to walk through a complicated task or issue that's easier to view and communicate while looking at the issue together compared to sending back and forth emails which can take up valuable time.,Zoom has a really nice user interface that I find simple to use. The connection to Zoom has been very stable in my experience. Zoom works really well on both Mac and PC. I've also heard it runs pretty well on Linux (I do not have any experience with the Linux version).,I may not be seeing it in the app, but I would love if Zoom was able to provide details about what kind of device someone is using when I try to support them. Examples include what version of a browser someone is using, what OS they're running - anything that prevents me from having to ask the same questions over and over again.,10,It's allowed a more personal touch and correspondence with clients. Putting a face behind a phone call or an email. Using screenshare helps clear up the communication so both parties are getting the right data so we can either supply what the client is looking for or assist with what's not working for them.,I have not used Zoom Rooms, so I can't place a fair comment on this.,GoToMeeting, Join.me, Google Hangouts and Skype,Freshdesk, Chargify, SendGrid Marketing Email, WordPress, Weebly, Acuity Scheduling,No,10,No,I cannot describe a time that Zoom provided me or my team with exceptional support for this product. But just because I haven't had a story doesn't mean that their exceptional support isn't there!
Windows, Linux, Mac
Zoom
Filter 535 vetted Zoom reviews and ratings
Carl Sandhoff profile photo
October 11, 2018

User Review: "Zoom is THE Solution"

• Take advantage of the freemium solution Zoom offers to try it out. It is a full-featured, free version. The only limitation is the time for a meeting, which is 40 minutes. Do yourself a favor and try Zoom!
  • The interface is incredibly easy. The licensing is easy to understand. The administration doesn't take any special training. It just works. It makes sense. It does all of this while providing conferencing solutions at a fraction of the cost of the traditional players in this area.
  • More robust analytics on the backend would be nice. This doesn't impact how great the functionality is.
I have been involved in the decision to leverage Zoom to improve video conferencing experiences in my last two positions. When an Executive Leader says they are frustrated with the current solution and they "just want it to work", the answer is always Zoom. My current company is a Zoom Integrator and reseller, but I want to review this application as a user.

Zoom is great for huddle spaces, conference rooms, training, webinars, mobile video meetings, or at your desk.
Read Carl Sandhoff's full review
Johny Jacques profile photo
October 11, 2018

User Review: "Still in love with Zoom 4+ years later"

• Zoom is very intuitive and the learning curve is absolutely the lowest I've experienced in any video conferencing solution.
  • Zoom's support is top notch, very responsive and friendly.
  • It's easy to develop relationships with our customer success managers and product managers. Zoom's culture makes it easy to become loyal customers and brag to others about the Zoom experience.
  • I am probably one of the more vocal customers in the past four years and some of the things I have been asking for and have yet to receive are: An easy portal to submit feature requests and track their statuses and be kept up on what is happening from a feature perspective. Zoom often releases updates without formal announcements not giving the system administrators and engineers time to fully test before deploy. I have 30 plus feature requests in to date and not sure I've seen progress on more then 2 or 3.
I think Zoom works for all scenarios honestly. I just can't think of any other solution that delivers on this level. I have had a love affair with Zoom for over 4 years now and the flames haven't stopped burning.
Read Johny Jacques's full review
JayJay Kim profile photo

User Review: "Zoom in!"

• Ease of Use - The most non-technical users are able to pick up and use zoom easily
  • Listen to Customers - Zoom listens to what customers need and want particularly well. It is a customer based product. It seems like common sense that product should be customer focused, but you don't see that a lot in other companies.
  • Stability - Zoom has not had a major outage for the 3 years we've used them.
  • UI refresh. It's getting a little old and could use the screen real estate a little better.
  • More advanced features. As zoom grows, it has all the basics covered and could do better with advanced features. Some examples are NDI integration, building out a broadcast system like Skype TX, room usage report, etc.
It is always well suited for small medium-ish to big companies.
Just wouldn't recommend it for really small businesses where everyone is working from an office.
Yes it is AWESOME!
Read JayJay Kim's full review
Traci Bean profile photo

User Review: "Zoom-tastic!"

• Screen sharing is especially easy to use and allows our providers the flexibility they need to move between activities quickly and seamlessly.
  • The annotate feature is helpful when teaching students writing skills and in completing online worksheets and other educational activities.
  • Scheduling is easy when we use the recurring event feature since we typically see the same student at the same time each week.
  • When using the AirShare on an iPad, there doesn't seem to be anyway to allow the sharing of app functionality.
  • Sometimes the annotate feature is difficult to find.
I have recommended Zoom to many colleagues due to the ease of use and the ability to establish a BAA for HIPAA security. I tend to get geeked out on the many features available on Zoom and am excited to see what Zoom has in store for the future of video conferencing.
We don't typically use Zoom Rooms.
Read Traci Bean's full review
Eric Weiss profile photo
June 15, 2018

Zoom Review: "Sharing your screen, not your pain"

• Zoom has a really nice user interface that I find simple to use.
  • The connection to Zoom has been very stable in my experience.
  • Zoom works really well on both Mac and PC. I've also heard it runs pretty well on Linux (I do not have any experience with the Linux version).
  • I may not be seeing it in the app, but I would love if Zoom was able to provide details about what kind of device someone is using when I try to support them. Examples include what version of a browser someone is using, what OS they're running - anything that prevents me from having to ask the same questions over and over again.
Zoom is well suited for presentations, technical support, demoing your product, or simply putting a face and meeting one on one with someone you may have gone back and forth with multiple emails or phone calls and building a stronger relationship with your clients. I know I get compliments about going "the extra mile" of jumping on a screen share compared to sending an email sometimes with a link that tells someone to read an article to solve a problem.
I have not used Zoom Rooms, so I can't place a fair comment on this.
Read Eric Weiss's full review
Peter Filias profile photo
June 14, 2018

Review: "Zoom is amazing - no other call platform compares!"

Zoom is used as our primary means of doing audio/video calls. The entire company uses Zoom as well as our customers. I first used Zoom here doing my interview process. Zoom addresses the problem of reducing the friction associated with setting up audio/video call software. Zoom does an amazing job here - the footprint of the software is minimal.
  • Zoom is extremely easy to set up. It only took about 3s from downloading to installing.
  • Zoom is extremely small. The download was tiny, less than 10MB in size!
  • The call quality with a reasonable internet connection is extremely good. I've rarely had issues with call quality.
  • Zoom could do a better job with moving some of the calls to action buttons in easier to see areas. Every now and then folks can't initially find where to click to share their screen.
  • I'd like to the ability to paste images into the chat.
  • It would be nice if the chat transcript could be downloaded for the host. I haven't seen this offered.
Zoom is well suited anywhere you have people in various locations - whether they are employees, contractors, customers, or prospective customers. Zoom is not well suited where internet connectivity issues exist. If there is questionable service, call quality degrades and it's advisable to disable the video portion of the call. It would be nice to have something in the UI suggest that a user disable video if their connection is unstable - perhaps?
We do not use Zoom Rooms. At least I have not used Zoom Rooms.
Read Peter Filias's full review
Robbin Block profile photo
June 14, 2018

User Review: "Zoom is Your Remote Consulting Friend"

I use Zoom in my solo marketing practice to work with clients remotely, which saves a ton of time for both of us — rather than meeting in person. It's a great way to demo software, explain Google Analytics results, walk through a design, etc. I also plan to use it to run webinars for promotional purposes.
  • It takes under a minute to set up a link to email to clients. That's great, especially when you're in the middle of a call and need clients to jump on the computer with you.
  • I'm not particularly fond of being on camera, so it's easy to use Zoom without it.
  • The free version is pretty robust, but at $15/mo, upgrading isn't a big issue.
  • It's a significant part of my marketing stack, and I recommend it all the time.
  • This is a rare thing to say, because I'm always evaluating low-cost marketing software, but I haven't found any problems yet. Could be because I haven't moved beyond the Web conferencing features.
As I said, it's perfect for working one-on-one with clients to demo software, go over a plan, share a screen remotely to do just about anything. That saves so much time. And you can do all that with the free version. I'm looking forward to trying it out for webinars. I've sat through a few of Zoom's webinars that explain how to set it up, and they've been very helpful.

It's worked well for me for what I need so far, so not sure where it may be less appropriate.
Haven't tried them out yet.
Read Robbin Block's full review
Kerry Floyd profile photo
September 21, 2018

User Review: "Get meetings done at Zoom speed :)"

We use it across the organization -- we have about 700 remote employees and we use it to host meetings all the time. It's fast, reliable, easy to use on desktop or mobile, and it's incredibly simple to set up. Most of our remote employees are between 22-26 so it's great that they can use it on their phones.
  • Simple setup
  • Very reliable
  • Clear image quality
  • Nothing! This is a very reliable product.
If you have a lot of people who need to call into a meeting and you want to also video chat with them, it's a super useful tool. The gallery view makes it feel like everyone's in the room, and it's nice to be able to selectively share your screen.
No, we don't use zoom rooms.
Read Kerry Floyd's full review
Gary Hirschfeld profile photo
September 18, 2018

Review: "Zoom is not only the best but it also does not break the bank"

We record and share conference calls using video and video conferencing. We are able to easily schedule calls with our candidates (for employment) and are not limited by the number of invitations or the length of the meeting. In addition, the recordings are easy to make and save and can be viewed from their site (or another cloud provider we upload to).
  • Video Calling.
  • Recordings are easy and quality is great. The recording of video and audio separately (and together) is automatic and very useful.
  • We like the waiting room feature
  • The product is free
  • We use the paid account. Having a one hour meeting in the free account would be helpful for some but for us, it is affordable at the cost per month.
  • The storage of the recording could be done real time instead of at the end of the meeting. This delays us leaving the meeting because we have to wait for the recording to finish.
It just works better than other products.It is suited for all calls we make. We do not use it for desktop sharing as much as another product we like better.
Read Gary Hirschfeld's full review
Stacy Brookman profile photo
August 10, 2018

Review: "Zoom is the best option for virtual meeting and recording"

I use Zoom almost every single day. I interview people for my Real Life Resilience podcast, for my recent Emotional Abuse Recovery and Resilience Summit, and for ad hoc meetings with people to discuss future ventures. I keep my personal meeting room link on my desktop so I can easily send it through slack, FB Messenger, email, or anywhere else I'm having a virtual conversation and want to connect more. I use it to record my podcast too. I've found it the most reliable way of recording than Skype with Pamela, Zencastr, and other recording methods. Most of my meetings and recordings are on video, so it captures video too and puts it in a nice format (no matter what your desktop looks like). I particularly like the fact that it records each person's audio separately, so if I need to edit the tracks differently, I'm easily able to do that. I choose where to save each project in my folder system, and nothing is lost, even when the other person hangs up. Another thing I love is that my guests only have to click the link to hop on. It's not complicated for them to do.
  • Simple to use - This is one of the easiest solutions to communication of all the options I've tried.
  • Capture video and audio separately - I like to edit my audio and then match it up with my video. I can do that with each speaker separately so if a noise happens on one audio, I can mute it.
  • Reliable - I have never had a dropped video recording (except if my guest has bad internet).
  • I would love it if when one speaker speaks, the other speaker volume isn't "dimmed". Sometimes we talk over each other and my guest volume goes down. Sometimes it's just a noise on my part. That makes it hard to get good audio during those times from my guest.
Zoom is well-suited for recording interviews for podcasts or vlogs. I even video myself for training here. It may be less appropriate for someone who wants very professional training videos.
I do use my own Zoom Room. It is easy to give out the link and have people easily click.
Read Stacy Brookman's full review
Bridgette Reynolds profile photo
August 01, 2018

"Zoom Review"

We use Zoom to communicate with our clients and walk them through our platform. It is being used across our department and our sister company as well. We are able to solve a LOT of problems with Zoom as we are a software company so seeing things visually is important.
  • The waiting room - great feature
  • Breakout rooms - such a great idea. I haven't used it yet, but I do have plans to
  • Webinar features
  • Being able to toggle back and forth between personal and business account (maybe you can do this, but I'm not sure how!)
  • Incorporating Zoom into our platform so our clients can use it directly there with their students they work with
It's been a wonderful tool that I've started to use at this company. I'm really happy we discovered it.
I have tested Zoom Rooms and will be using them this week for the first time. I hope it goes as good as we tested!
Read Bridgette Reynolds's full review
Shalindra Singh profile photo
July 18, 2018

Zoom Review: "Excellent UX and Best Priced Meeting Collaboration"

Zoom is being used by the whole organization. This is used to collaborate and for audio and video conference, share and record the content.
  • Audio and video conference are excellent
  • The mobile app is great
  • It is lightweight and you can have lots of automation like the auto dial into particular number etc.
  • You can personalize the URL which is easy to remember also.
  • Sharing the screen during the meeting is easy and works well.
  • Zoom consumes lots of power/battery while running either on laptop or mobile.
  • Zoom requires some work to be effective with televisions during a video conference.
  • Sharing of content among Zoom participants should be possible and personalized.
Zoom is good for all sizes of a company. Zoom licensing is good with volume hence if you are 500+ people company Zoom makes lots of sense.
We just start using Zoom Rooms but it is not as user-friendly as the Zoom app for audio and screen sharing. We needed IT to help to get this started. Hoping this gets easier in coming days.
Read Shalindra Singh's full review
Emily Muhoberac profile photo
July 14, 2018

Zoom Review: "Best Video Conferencing Platform on the Market"

We use the paid version of Zoom specifically for our tech department, that must do frequent video conferencing with our remote team members & freelancers. The rest of our organization uses the free version of Zoom (the only difference is that the free version only accommodates video conferencing that's < 45 minutes).

We've found Zoom to be the most reliable video conferencing platform, saving us time and frustration.
  • Reliability -- We very rarely have technical support issues with our Zoom conferences, which ensures all our meetings are as efficient as possible. This is by far the most important reason we use Zoom.
  • Scalability -- You can have up to 500 people on a call (which we will probably never have). That said, because of its scalability, we rarely have to think about whether we can or cannot use Zoom for our current meeting structure.
  • Pricing Model -- By offering a free platform, we are able to provide Zoom access to all our teams, while only upgrading to Pro for the teams that need specific feature-sets.
  • The only thing I dislike about Zoom is when joining a conference, I'm never sure whether it's going to launch the camera or not. Sometimes we use Zoom for just audio, and having your face appear on camera when you weren't anticipating isn't great (especially when you didn't dress up for the meeting)
Zoom is well-suited for companies of all sizes that have video conferencing needs -- whether they are talking with clients, or a remote workforce, Zoom can scale with them.

The only time I can imagine where Zoom would be inappropriate for a business is if 1.) They don't have video conferencing needs or 2.) Their clients use another platform.
I do not use Zoom Rooms currently.
Read Emily Muhoberac's full review
Matthew Cordova profile photo
July 14, 2018

User Review: "Be a training aficionado with ZOOM"

It was in a previous role, but it was used for trainings and demos
  • Oh wow- easy to use and navigate
  • Interface was snappy- just a polished and professional looking product
  • It was not resource intensive. In comparison - It just seemed like GoToMeeting or BlueJeans were really laggy
  • I felt like it was too pricey compared to other enterprise options
  • Recording feature leaves much to be desired
Zoom is great for demos- like sales demos, but if you are having a webinar with a lot of people, GoToWebinar would be better for that. I mean if you are going to pay that much for zoom
Not currently
Read Matthew Cordova's full review
Dustin Hovey profile photo
July 14, 2018

Zoom Review: "The High Quality Video Conferencing Solution"

We use Zoom across our organization as a video conferencing solution between our multiple offices and with our various business partners and vendors. Zoom enables users to share their screen, view multiple participants (sometimes), and it is integrated into our conference rooms, it is utilized on laptops and mobile devices.
  • Works on just about every device: Mobile phones, computers, and conference rooms.
  • High-quality video: the Zoom video conference equipment is class-leading, and there always seems to be a high-quality stream to every device.
  • The Chrome extension: The Zoom Chrome extension enables users to effortlessly add a Zoom meeting from within the Google Calendar.
  • It would be helpful if there was an option to view all/most meeting participants on the screen at one time, this seems to be an issue when there are more then 3 participants.
  • When someone wants to share their screen it can be overly complicated - there should be an icon available in the corner to do it in one easy step.
  • Some of our vendors have a hard time getting Zoom work using the online meeting invite links.
Zoom is great for a company that needs to collaboration with remote employees or across multiple offices. For a business that uses the Google suite of business apps, it can be very efficient since the Zoom Chrome extension makes scheduling meetings a breeze.
Read Dustin Hovey's full review
Litzi Saraí Gordils Ortuño profile photo
July 02, 2018

Review: "Zoom will leverage your business communication platform!"

We use Zoom to schedule and attend meetings with providers, clients, and operational units within the field to get the first sight of a requirement or just to present an ongoing situation. Zoom allows us to scale up and address issues with end users and connect with strategic partners to do live resolution or collaboration of disruptions in operational duties.
  • The Video Conference options are quite remarkable since you can do multi site live video conference and that saves a lot of time and effort.
  • The Web Conference is just amazing for allowing you to share docs, presentations or to just share your desktop.
  • The security stands out and is so far reliable allowing you to get the required privacy to establish a secure communication line.
  • Zoom for sure can get more intuitive with an explicit menu for web Zoom meeting rooms.
  • The Record feature can get also an improvement since I'd like to have the option to add a note during the time lapse of the recording, that will make the process of doing a minute after a meeting of a video conference call easier.
  • Sharing background audio is way too far complex for a basic user, I'd like to see those features in a menu that can teach you how to use them.
If you're looking to have an well supported platform that can drive you into the the collaborative environment of meetings, video conferencing, live chats and web based meeting rooms Zoom can take you there with ease, you just have to add to your business the right attention to invest time and practice to get to know better all the features that Zoom has to offers you can start with the free version and scale up according to your business needs.
Yes I use Zoom Rooms to set up intern weekly report meetings, using rooms allows us to share our internal collaboration to the headboard and set goals to achieve and send the agreements between departments. Zoom Rooms will give you the chance to overview the management progress share it among your colleagues and giving them a wide perspective of business effective communication.
Read Litzi Saraí Gordils Ortuño's full review
Jennifer Steffens profile photo
June 27, 2018

User Review: "Zoom! or Zoom?"

Zoom has been utilized at our business across all the departments in our organization. It has been extremely useful in the middle to upper management echelons as we have used it mainly for webinars and other group "meetings" where our members are not all in the same location at once.
  • Zoom allows for the easy sharing of screens from one person to another - this is helpful if members are scattered in different places and you don't want to share documents, but you do want to see what others are doing.
  • Zoom is easy to download and start running if the person on the other end does not have it. The application is extremely user-friendly and super simple for most people to download and use.
  • Unlike other webinar features, this doesn't seem to have a text/messaging app built into it. I think that this would be a helpful piece that Zoom could have built in.
  • The camera/video feature for facetime-like interaction is not the easiest to turn on and off. It is nice, but hard to use.
Zoom is a nice web conferencing system and would be well suited for a webinar-type scenario or for a group of people who are interacting with one another and needing to share specific documents, images, or desktops that cannot be shared via filesharing systems. I don't believe it is appropriate for a scenario that would be more dialogue heavy or interactive among groups as there is not currently a way to easily distinguish between who is talking and when.
We currently do not use Zoom Rooms
Read Jennifer Steffens's full review
Michael Ball-Marian profile photo
June 27, 2018

Review: "Zoom - a new leader in the teleconference space!"

We use it within the Accelerator (a collection of startup products). We use it as an alternative to WebEx and other conferencing tools when we can. It solves our need for dependable voice, video and screen sharing during remote calls.
  • Excellent call quality
  • Excellent video quality
  • Good plugins/extensions for things like a calendar.
  • Nothing really! They've got it covered and do it well. They integrate with all manner of voice systems, including SIP.
It works particularly well for any calls with fewer than 20 people. I have used it on that scale and rarely run into problems of any kind. It might have issues above that number, but I can't say.
Not typically.
Read Michael Ball-Marian's full review
Lilia Borisova profile photo
June 27, 2018

Zoom Review: "Great quality for good price"

Zoom has been used by our organization for more than 2 years. We use it across the whole organization as a tool for both internal and external communication. Zoom allows us to have a good quality video and audio calls with our colleagues, existing and potential clients and partners from all over the world.
  • Very good quality conference calls
  • Nice pricing comparing to what other providers offer
  • Awesome customer support, never had an issue with them
  • User Interface not very friendly, needed some time to find everything
  • A few times at the beginning of scheduled calls, the video turned on without even asking me, which was very uncomfortable. I fixed this issue in settings
  • Needs more advertisement so more of my clients and partners will use it
I think Zoom is well suited in any scenario when you need a tool to have internet calls with anyone be it a member of your family or your professional contact. Regarding the size of organization, I think Zoom is well suited for any size of organizations: small companies, medium companies, as well as enterprises.
I like the idea of Zoom Rooms a lot, but it is more for medium and big companies. We are a startup company with not a big team. I do not see the need to use Zoom Rooms yet. In the future, we will most likely consider Zoom Rooms.
Read Lilia Borisova's full review
Ashia Ackov profile photo
October 16, 2018

Review: "Give Zoom a Try for Collaboration Needs."

We currently use Zoom to collaborate in our group while putting together articles. I haven't been using it very long but from what I can say so far, it really helps us share ideas clearly without the issues of dropped connections or lack of space if we need to include other to our party.
  • Screen Sharing Accessibility.
  • The fact that it is Cloud based.
  • This is also a great tool to use for training a large group. We have done this and it works well in that aspect.
  • The sound is a bit sketchy.
  • We are using a free version and our time is up in 40 mins. I think it should be a good round hour instead.
Zoom is helpful for all your Collaboration needs. Especially if you want to share a large web presentation with a larger group, this tool is perfect.
With the Free Version, I am able to access breakout rooms. It can be helpful when dividing the meeting into department sections.
Read Ashia Ackov's full review
Kenny Mai profile photo
October 16, 2018

User Review: "Zoom Innovations"

We recently deployed Zoom globally. We've successfully deployed to Japan, Europe, Asia, North America, Brazil.
We currently use it throughout all departments
  • Content Sharing
  • Amazing Admin Portals
  • Live data capturing
  • Registration to iPads/Androids to multiple rooms with a single activation code
  • Webinar with more than 1 spotlight feature
  • Recording in side by side view instead of picture in picture
Really easy to use.
You don't need to buy the most expensive software.
We currently use a couple of Zoom Rooms, but are in a migration to changing to a lot more. I love the upgrading and managing all the Zoom Rooms on the admin portal
Read Kenny Mai's full review
Jose Raul Faria profile photo
October 16, 2018

Zoom Review: "An effective communication is made in real time and with agreements that show scope without interruption."

We currently use this application to address group communication needs at a distance. In our case, we are a construction company and we must have constant meetings for management and results; this tool is necessary to make our communication less impersonal and allow us to reach face-to-face agreements in real time. It is worth highlighting that the entire organization is using this application as an effective and direct method of communication.
  • Communication is effective
  • The cost is not too high. Not as expensive as other applications.
  • The real time and the friendliness of the application makes it simple and comfortable for all employees who use it.
  • Not much needs improvement, but Zoom should have a private chat, like other similar software. Woudl be a good way to maintain the history of the meeting or interview.
  • Include users according to the purchase or package purchased.
The ideal scenario is when you want to have a meeting with a group of people, in real time, without communication failures.
I use it sometimes, because I frequently conference to meet group and remote needs in real time. I think there are many features suitable for my business and I will continue to exploit them to give more scope to my investment in this application.

On the other hand the level of satisfaction, both for me personally and at the level of the organization, is high, since the real-time efficiency is valuable.

Read Jose Raul Faria's full review
Amanda Carpenter profile photo
June 19, 2018

Review: "Zoom - A great way to include all in meetings."

It is being used throughout the entire organization for meetings. It has been used for users who cannot attend a large meeting or conference, but also for one-on-one meetings when two people cannot be at the same campus. This helps to cut down on travel times for many employees, as it's not always possible to be a several campuses to attend meetings in one day.
  • It's user-friendly, easy and intuitive to use if you're already pretty tech-familiar.
  • It comes up as it's own window, so you can be attending the meeting and at the same time bring up any documents you'd like to look at during the meeting, all on your computer.
  • It also has a chat feature, so if, for instance, the sound isn't working on someone's end, you can still communicate that to the other people in the meeting.
  • I think an alert somewhere that tells you if your speakers are not turned on would be helpful. You may have the sound on in your Zoom meeting, but if you're speakers are not on you may not realize why the sound isn't working.
Working at a community college, with multiple campuses, it's a great tool to connect those who cannot be in the same place at the same time. Especially for virtual campus members. Some professors do not even live in the same state, so it's a great way for them to "meet" their colleagues and feel more included.

Nothing can replace face-to-face communication, however, this is a great alternative when that just isn't possible.
Read Amanda Carpenter's full review
Chris Palmer profile photo
October 10, 2018

User Review: "Zoom Product is Dynamite."

We are using Zoom for conference rooms and some teaching. We also use Zoom in the labs for when faculty have the need to repair equipment. They connect with the vendor and use Zoom so they can see the issues.
  • Super easy to install and connect.
  • Product seems to not have any issues.
  • Support Team is solid
  • Admin side could use more features. Like the ability to see upcoming Zoom Room meetings from Dashboard or from Room Itself
  • The product is easy to use and install.
  • The end-user experience is seamless.
Read Chris Palmer's full review
Miguel Nuñez profile photo
June 15, 2018

Zoom Review: "The best software for meeting that I have ever used"

We are a Consulting company that sells and give support to a number of solutions. We were having difficulties to use our old sharing screen/remote support software due to increases of use of bandwidth and we tried several solutions until we stumble with Zoom. We started out in a trial period and we really liked the potential that this toll showed to us. Easy to create sessions, with as many participants as we would want, the ability to use multiple screens for demos or coaching sessions having on one screen sharing information and in the other screen tips and much more. The audio and video quality is great and the bandwidth usage is minimal.
  • Audio and video Quality is amazing
  • Does not consume a lot of bandwidth
  • Sharing screen is one of the best out there. It shares whatever you want to share from your desktop to the app.
  • Remote support can be buggy sometimes.
  • Sometimes it takes a bit to connect to the sessions but it is more a network related issue.
  • 2 employees can't use the same account at the same time.
* Demos/Coaching sessions.
* Remote Support.
* Meetings.
No, we don't use Zoom rooms.
Read Miguel Nuñez's full review

High quality audio (203)
High quality video (204)
Low bandwidth requirements (173)
Desktop sharing (200)
Whiteboards (118)
Calendar integration (172)
Meeting initiation (194)
Integrates with social media (69)
Record meetings / events (186)
Slideshows (121)
Live chat (173)
Audience polling (84)
Q&A (103)
User authentication (120)
Participant roles & permissions (144)
Confidential attendee list (95)

About Zoom

Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.