Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
- Very easy to use--their user interface makes it easy to navigate around and get to the features you need
- They LISTEN to their users--they're constantly implementing most-wanted features that their users request, not just what they feel would be best, so they're always making their product better.
- Nice integration with CRMs--we have Salesforce.com, and one of the main reasons we chose Act-On was because it interfaced well with SFDC so our sales team would be able to adapt to using the Act-On metrics and information provided.
- Email Reports are easy to read and see how each message is performing.
- Compared to other systems the price was great for all of the features it included.
- Reporting capabilities--while they provide great information, it would be helpful for me to share that report or information on a specific message easily with particular people. Currently, I have to take a screen shot to send the email message reporting numbers if someone wants to see how the message is performing. Having an easy share link or email-able graphic report would be awesome.
- Tiered folders for the Media Library--we have 4 different divisions of our company and each has a very different portfolio of products. It would be helpful to segment each division's collateral into folders (i.e. Window Systems Division folder which drills down and has individual folders for videos, literature, data sheets, etc.)
- Robust lead scoring--Act-On's lead scoring module is very easy to use--but we'd like to see it get a little more advanced and score on a tier basis (someone may be a qualified lead, but shouldn't be rated as high because they've opened a ton of our messages).
- It's been tremendous for us as far as having the information available that we need. We are able to show what communications are getting through to our customers and what they particularly like receiving information on.
- It's given our sales team a whole other tool in their arsenal with respect to the pieces of information they now have access to. They can see which of their customers are visiting what product pages and it allows them to reach out and strengthen those conversations and they didn't have that previously before Act-On.
- We are able to qualify and convert leads much faster because of Act-On. Instead of throwing leads at our sales team after a trade show, we can pull them in and nurture those leads through marketing, and pass them off once they become more qualified--this saves our sales team time and effort without wasting time chasing a dead lead.
- Marketo Marketing Automation,Eloqua,Kentico
- Email marketing
- Lead nurturing
- Lead scoring and grading
- List segmentation
- Sales intelligence
- Integration with CRM system
- Integration with webinar system
Satisfaction with Specific Features of Act-On
We have 5 Marketing users who use Act-On on the marketing/admin side of things. We deploy most of the emails from this side of the account. We report the metrics for how emails are performing, as well as what pages are being visited on the website.
Our sales users access Act-On from our Salesforce.com interface. They are able to send emails to prospects and customers, see the metrics of those messages as well as determine what prospects are looking at on the website.
- Email Marketing--getting information out to our customers about their accounts, events, follow-ups from events or trade shows, new product announcements
- Information collection--we use forms generated in Act-On to gather information about visitors
- Integration within our CRM system--allows our sales team to see what visitors are doing on the website so they can time follow-up appropriately.
- I have used it for internal purposes to track attendance at our tradeshows for staff and for them to order their uniform attire.
Evaluating Act-On and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- HTML building (I don't have a lot of experience with this and find it difficult to build emails using HTML and CSS Styling)
- Integrating forms within landing pages