ActiveCampaign - the best email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM combination for the majority of small to medium businesses
Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
We use ActiveCampaign both for our own organization and on behalf of clients. For ourselves, we use it to communicate with our existing clients, as well as with prospects. We also use it with a variety of clients, from consultants with large lists and fairly complex use cases (including an integration with Wordpress that leverages ActiveCampaign as part of our membership setup), to medical practices that require HIPAA compliance to communicate with their patients.
- Contact management that combines email marketing with CRM functionality
- Customizable automations
- Seamlessly integrates with tons of other systems
- Email designer is slightly clunky at times
- Sometimes reports/data are not where you might expect
- Provided new revenue streams by allowing us to provide HIPAA compliant email marketing solutions to our clients
- Significantly lower monthly costs than other marketing automation platforms we have used
- Streamline client communication making us more efficient
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
For most small businesses, ActiveCampaign provides all the functionality they might need, at a very reasonable cost compared to alternatives. From basic email marketing to a fairly comprehensive CRM system, ActiveCampaign ties together much of online communications that a business requires. For medical practices that require a HIPAA compliant email marketing solution, the Enterprise plan is perfect.