Adobe Analytics/SiteCatalyst Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsAdobe AnalyticsUnspecified7.74691012013-10-18T18:25:32.277Z
October 18, 2013
Adobe Analytics/SiteCatalyst Review
Score 9 out of 101
- Ad Hoc
- Supports custom implementations.
- Intuitive reporting interface.
- Ability to "slice and dice" data elements and metrics in multiple ways.
- Legacy implementations (prior to tag management and context data variables/processing rules) can be difficult.
- Inability to correlate "click tracking" with "page load tracking" data.
- Dashboard reporting limited in the amount of data that can be displayed.
- Report Builder Excel interface is clunky and limited in what it can do.
- Formatting of reporting exported to Excel.
I don't make this decision, so this is my estimation - Analytics meets most of our needs, and switching to another platform would not be technically feasible.
The success of implementations depend primarily on the solution design, and also on the ability to work with developers to get the solution implemented correctly. This is not an aspect of the product per se.