A great tool for tracking to-dos and projectshttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementAsanaUnspecified8.410021012019-08-09T18:44:55.097Z
August 09, 2019
A great tool for tracking to-dos and projects
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Asana
I use Asana for my personal To-do list. Previously, the entire marketing team used Asana for project management and to keep tasks on track. It is not being used by the whole organization to my knowledge. It addresses the business problem of keeping everyone accountable and on the same page.
- To-do list tracking
- Project management
- Work flows
- I wish it implemented easier with Outlook or Gmail. I would like for it to be easier to send tasks from email to Asana.
- I think there's room for improvement in terms of how easy it is to make new Section Headers for tasks and lists.
- I'd like for more aspects of the interface to be customizable.
- Asana helped us complete the massive project of redesigning our company's website
- Asana has helped me in my weekly meetings with my manager because I can clearly see what I accomplished the previous week and what I'm currently working on
- Asana encourages collaboration and teamwork
It's very straightforward to use and doesn't require any training. It's intuitive to use. The menus and buttons are where you'd naturally expect them to be. It's very user friendly.
I've never had to use the support for Asana but I imagine it would be great and they would be able to resolve any questions or issues.
Asana has a lot of great free tools and makes it easy to create projects and add team members to the project. I think it's a good value compared to others and is the most straight forward to use. I find it to be the most helpful for both personal and team projects.
Asana keeps you on track and helps you prioritize projects and to-dos. I like that you can see what you've previously worked on and accomplished. It's less appropriate for teams who are very active inside their email, like Outlook, and prefer to use the Tasks function already in their email software. Asana is rewarding to teams and helps projects be completed on time.