Overall Satisfaction with Bigcommerce
I use BigCommerce in conjunction with a brick-and-mortar pop up interior decorating store. I manage all aspects of the storefront, from point of sale to online image gallery. The department that uses the software consists of myself and the business owner. We are working together to create her small business presence online. BigCommerce addresses problems easily through their quick and clear navigation of the back end of the website. They also have a knowledgeable customer service center, great and contemporary customizations for the website template, and a different price plans that suit my clients needs.
- My client is now able to show her products outside of a pop-up event.
- Having an e-commerce website has boosted my client's bottom line.
BigCommerce is convenient, simple, quick, and reliable.
BigCommerce is great for small businesses of any variety. With an inventory of less than 1000 items, it is ideal for a small to medium-size business.
1 - My client, the Monkey's Trunk, uses BigCommerce to host her pop-up interior design and decorating store.
1 - Basic internet skills a must. Coding ability and web graphic design not required but, as always, incredibly helpful with troubleshooting and customizing existing templates.
- Ease of use
- Combined BigCommerce with blog integration for updates
- I suggested a full-fledged interior decorating firm to my client.
Great customer service, ease of use, convenient.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - BigCommerce offers 24/7 customer support with all packages.
When my client was stuck transferring her domain name to the BigCommerce servers, BC went above and beyond their responsibilities to point the domain name in the right direction. I was pleased and impressed with their prompt service. We had my client's site up and running within 24 hours.
10/10 being zero problems, utter perfection - BigCommerce comes SO CLOSE. If they had expanded payment gateways and more template options, I'd give them a 10. For now, they get a 9.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The back-end of BigCommerce is clearly labeled and intuitively marked for navigation.
- Template installation is a cinch.
- Easy to customize existing templates and 'make it your own'.
- Limited payment gateways lead to fewer ways customers can pay my client.
- If the end-user was unable to resize graphics for a custom rotating header, the header would not function. No auto-resize options available in most themes.
Yes - Perfectly! Easy to set within the bounds of an existing template.