An all-in-one collaboration project management tool with a contemporary feel to it
July 26, 2022

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

I am using it in two ways:
  1. I am completing tasks that where assigned to me by my Project Manager sometimes in greater details and sometimes just as a quick task created on the go.
  2. By creating tasks to other colleagues. I like to be precise, so I am using often the full potential of the app, to avoid any misunderstanding caused by a lack of information
  • It allows you to create very quickly new projects onto which you can easily assign tasks.
  • It allows you to add assignees and watchers which involves easily the whole team.
  • It gives a fantastic overview structure of all the tasks with their status related to a project.
  • It has a useful calendar feature that can be used showing different things.
  • Sometimes I feel that there could be a different solution showcasing tasks instead of having them in a popup window. Sometimes I close this popup windows by accident, then I need to open the task again.
  • Sometimes I feel that from changing not just the color but also the size of the font in an overview window on the left side bar could be beneficial for easier differencing
  • Some of the small icons in the project overview could be highlighted as sometimes we forgot that they exists and have good functions like adding a file which is after visible
  • Better overview in general of out projects.
  • Enables very intuitively to create tasks.
  • Great collaboration tool.
We are more confident in having a reliable tool with which we can easily collaborate create or comment or assign tasks that we can later follow up on through an automated overview that ClickUp enabled us or manually moved the progress bar. Also, we have succeeded in adding other essential things such as holidays or to highlight other different and important dates.
ClickUp simplified a lot our workflow and now we are using fewer different apps than we used to do, as earlier we had an app where we tracked time and another app where we created tasks or received tickets from clients, or comments. Now it has become much easier as we have all that covered in one application.
I would say that these are also very good project management systems and it would be unfair to say that they are not. I think that for us it was the overall feel that suited better than the above-mentioned tools. The intuitiveness that ClickUp gave us was more close to our way of thinking I would say.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

It is a very flexible app allowing working with the main features with a great ease. Creating projects and tasks addressed to specific college or more team members, built in a very modular way where you can describe user needs or problems in great detail using its built in features from adding different attachments to different other app integrations.

ClickUp Feature Ratings