Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp
I use ClickUp to manage our services and client projects and our virtual assistants. We use it extensively for consulting, our Virtual Assistant hiring process. Right now, we are a growing team of 28. We have used ClickUp from the start, and this is the only reason we were able to scale faster. We offer 4 core services, ClickUp setup, process documentation, virtual assistant services, and automations. Some of the workflows that we heavily use ClickUp for would be as a CRM where we email our clients, hiring process where we use a form to capture applicants and email automations as well. We have a SOP production pipeline and automation tracker as well. We also love ClickUp as a minute notes where we have doc templates for any kind of meeting.
- We have our hiring pipeline in ClickUp. We use a form to capture applications, the form is embedded on our job post and data entry is done by the candidates. We also have email automations so candidate get a standard rejection email or application status updates automatically at a change of status or stage.
- CRM, we track our leads in ClickUp and we also use the email automations and email templates to track client comms. We have subtasks automations for the steps in the sales process.
- We use ClickUp for e-commerce product development process. We can use automations to move the product along the journey, from research, sourcing, branding, ads production, launch, and monitoring. We also added subtask automations to indicate the steps for each stage. This is already assigned to the right person with a due date.
- We need more functionalities in the formula area. The ability to sum formulas would be great.
- Hoping to be able to share dashboards as a public view.
- The ability to change the sequence of automations and clone or duplicate or share.
- Be able to sell templates as consultants and maintain privacy so users cannot share to the whole world.
- We were able to scale from a one-man show to 28 team members in a span of 1.5 years.
- We don't have to subscribe to multiple tools. For instance, time tracking is done Clickup. That is 3000 savings per year. Even our invoicing is in ClickUp.
- The time savings is huge with all the automations we are doing. It also reduced the manual data entry and errors and risks.
ClickUp was able to keep our sanity in our production area, where we have 300 deliverables every month. Each deliverable is complex and needs a design and documentation. It gets passed from around from the design team, writers, to QA. We keep track of all feedback and revision notes in the comments. This is the only way we were able to keep track of everything.
For instance, the email automations for our CRM and applicants tracker is a time saver. It also eliminates a lot of errors. With other complex processes, we use subtask automations, our team does not to remember a thing, they will get notified in time when it is their turn in the process. Whenever all subtasks are done, the task will move to the next process.
ClickUp captured all the best features from all those tools. The hierarchy beats them all. In Basecamp, Trello and Asana, you have to check each board or project to see what is happening there. The Butler automation in Trello does not match what ClickUp can do. Airtable is great as a database but not for task management. I hate that I cannot create subtasks in Airtable. Smartsheet allows nested record in a way but way too pricey as a database and not a good choice for task management.
Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?
Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?
Would you buy ClickUp again?
ClickUp is a great project and task management tool. If you have multiple projects running at the same time, the hierarchy makes it easy to get an overview on where every project is at. It is also a great collaboration tool for team members and multiple departments. The comment sections make it easier to provide feedback on a project or task. Lastly, creating automated workflows would be the best thing about ClickUp. The team does not have to remember the whole process, use automations to insert checklists and subtasks for the whole process.