Smooth sailing - getting everything done was never so easy!
January 14, 2023

Smooth sailing - getting everything done was never so easy!

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

I've used ClickUp to address a few things. We have used it as a CRM, for Project Management, and Task Management. It became a significant help in having a lot of information in one place with many stakeholders and users. It allows us to know who is responsible for the smallest items that sometimes fall through the cracks.
  • Task Management
  • Gantt Charts
  • Templates
  • Ability to Export more in the free version
  • Assigning tasks notifications (not sure if in the paid version this works, but in the free version, people don't get notified if a task was assigned to them)
  • Customization - its great, but not straightforward at times.
  • It saves time, reducing the time of some tasks by 30-40%
  • Keeping track of tasks and completion - 100% more effective to not lose track of anything
I'm not sure if it has improved with other teams as I have been using as a Solo User for the past 2 years to track my own projects mostly. The team only started using it a few months ago and like any change there is a learning curve and adaptation phase. In my personal case I believe it will be very beneficial to team collaboration.
Haven't explored enough on the Workflows, but what we have used it works really well and it simplifies things for us.
They all work well, but for some reason I always end up coming back to ClickUp, for the ease of use and the features it has.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

I have adapted ClickUp for any task or project that I have been working on. It's a pretty flexible tool and you can make it work for almost anything you have to do on a daily basis. From a to do list, to a complex project, to a CRM, you basically can have it all in one spot. What I enjoy the most is the Gantt Chart options and having the ability to have all the dependencies. Great tool.

ClickUp Feature Ratings