HootSuite Made My Job and Life Easier
Updated April 17, 2020
HootSuite Made My Job and Life Easier
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
I used HootSuite Pro in two different capacities. First as a very passive user when an agency we worked with brought it to us. After not finding much use other than scheduling a few Twitter updates, I was ready to end our contract. I reached out to HootSuite directly and quickly changed my tune. Once the agency was cut out of the equation I found the tools available were great. I could publish content to various social channels, review analytics and a monthly call with my very helpful account rep kept me up-to-date on the latest additions. I quickly found myself doing all my engagement via HootSuite. It was a one-stop shopping experience that allowed me to post, respond, and review social activity. Keyword and hashtag searches were easy to set up for both Twitter and Instagram and if I ever had a concern my rep was addressing it ASAP. Now that I don't use it at my new role I realize how helpful their tools were. While it is not the prettiest layout on the market it is effective. The mobile app also came in handy when out in the real world and not near a computer.
- Publishing and scheduling social posts.
- Continuing to build and add new apps that make life easier.
- Unlimited analytics made for a numbers man dream. Creating and exporting reports was easy.
- Great account rep, always attentive to my needs.
- My only real concern is that some apps they provide require signing up and pay for the services. I felt that if it was being made available to me via Hootsuite which is already paid for then there should not be additional costs. I realize that this probably would drive the price up dramatically but still a bit disappointing seeing a new toy but not being able to touch it.
- It's not much to look at, drab grey and black. Could be a bit more aesthetically pleasing.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better and more timely customer service
- Ability to create and share reports with senior management in a nice package
It is a neutral response. I never had to many issues that required support. I worked with a great account rep who I spoke with once every few weeks, they helped keep you in the know and provided you with additional resources to keep you upto date with what was going on in the social space.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
HootSuite Pro is perfect for a social media manager with limited time and resources to run all channels through a central hub. It is easy to set up all your channels and monitor from one location as opposed to manually running all channels natively. It is also a great way. to schedule posts ahead of time allowing you to get more done.
Hootsuite Feature Ratings
Hootsuite Customer Engagement and Support
For me, it was a great way to centralize all of our outbound messaging, but also really keep tight tabs on all my inbound messaging. I was able to see in one place messages we received, mentions we received, hashtags used, and it was all in neat stacks that were easy to read and sort. One log in got you all the info you needed. Plus you could respond right there in Hootsuite.
Hootsuite's support team was very helpful, they scheduled regular calls, they kept you informed on new tools rolling out, and were always easy to get a hold of. Implementation was very easy and the help center and training resources were easy to access and easy to use. They didn't over complicate things and everything was clearly labeled without insane amounts of jumping around from topic to topic to find what you needed.
Evaluating Hootsuite and Competitors
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Yes - It came in handy on several occasions when facts changed, or I needed to address a customer service issue and was not near a computer.