Hootsuite Pro Review 53 of 72
Hootsuite Pro Review: "HootSuite Made My Job and Life Easier"
https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuite ProUnspecified7.7455101
September 12, 2014

Hootsuite Pro Review: "HootSuite Made My Job and Life Easier"

Score 9 out of 101

Software Version
Enterprise
Modules Used
Publisher, Trackers, Analytics

Overall Satisfaction with HootSuite Pro

I used HootSuite Pro in two different capacities. First as a very passive user when an agency we worked with brought it to us. After not finding much use other than scheduling a few Twitter updates, I was ready to end our contract. I reached out to HootSuite directly and quickly changed my tune. Once the agency was cut out of the equation I found the tools available were great. I could publish content to various social channels, review analytics and a monthly call with my very helpful account rep kept me up-to-date on the latest additions. I quickly found myself doing all my engagement via HootSuite. It was a one-stop shopping experience that allowed me to post, respond, and review social activity. Keyword and hashtag searches were easy to set up for both Twitter and Instagram and if I ever had a concern my rep was addressing it ASAP. Now that I don't use it at my new role I realize how helpful their tools were. While it is not the prettiest layout on the market it is effective. The mobile app also came in handy when out in the real world and not near a computer.
  • Publishing and scheduling social posts.
  • Continuing to build and add new apps that make life easier.
  • Unlimited analytics made for a numbers man dream. Creating and exporting reports was easy.
  • Great account rep, always attentive to my needs.
  • My only real concern is that some apps they provide require signing up and pay for the services. I felt that if it was being made available to me via Hootsuite which is already paid for then there should not be additional costs. I realize that this probably would drive the price up dramatically but still a bit disappointing seeing a new toy but not being able to touch it.
  • It's not much to look at, drab grey and black. Could be a bit more aesthetically pleasing.
  • Increased employee efficiency
  • Better and more timely customer service
  • Ability to create and share reports with senior management in a nice package
Much easier to use. Salesforce is great for data but can be overwhelming.
HootSuite Pro is a solid product. Good support team, good tools, easy to use and understand. They have great tutorials, I was never left just sitting and staring at my computer wondering what to do next. It was a very intuitive and a time saver.
HootSuite Pro is perfect for a social media manager with limited time and resources to run all channels through a central hub. It is easy to set up all your channels and monitor from one location as opposed to manually running all channels natively.

Using HootSuite Pro

HootSuite Pro was easy to use and they provide great support. You are never left to figure something out on your own, they make sure you are equipped and ready to roll.
ProsCons
Feel confident using
Familiar
None
  • Social Posting
  • Adding new streams for monitoring
  • Analytics reports
  • None, I found it really easy to use.
Yes - It came in handy on several occasions when facts changed, or I needed to address a customer service issue and was not near a computer.