Hootsuite Enterprise Review 11 of 43
Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Hootsuite: The Place To Be For Social Media Management"
https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuite EnterpriseUnspecified7.8244101
Maxmillien Rosenberg profile photo
July 31, 2015

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Full Enterprise Suite

Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite Enterprise

We at the CFL use Hootsuite Enterprise for not only social media management of our own channels, but have a contract that sees all 9 CFL teams use the Hootsuite platform. This allows all the teams to have their social media (most notably Twitter) all under one umbrella giving access to great functionality such as content library and the ability for everyone to see what everyone else is doing. Placing all team and league accounts under the enterprise software has been a great tool for not only me at the league office, but for all teams.
  • The Tweet Scheduling tool allows social media managers like myself to take care of content days in advance and allows others within the org. to see those scheduled Tweets to ensure there is no timing overlap.
  • The different stream functionalities allow me to have different set ups for Game Days, special events and easily track our teams, players and media.
  • The content library allows me to easily share content with the other org users with the simple click of a button.
  • The 24/7 support team is always ready to help should anyone in the org. have any questions, concerns or notice any bugs.
  • For me there is no real weakness to the Hootsuite software except the Facebook publisher tends to have a bug or two when using it to publish multiple photos.
Social media managers like myself from across the league use Hootsuite in addition to Communications and Public Relations staff, Community Managers, and even interns are able to set up their own accounts in the org.
  • Certainly increased employee efficiency as we are able to track, monitor and observe everything going on in Twitter and social media very easily.
  • Allows us to see trends and big things faster, as they happen and respond in a more timely manner.
I have used various social media monitoring softwares but none offer the wide range of customer support, organizational team management and tracking the Hootsuite and their team provide.
I recommend it to everyone I know in the space looking for social media management software.
If you're a social media manager, Hootsuite is THE product to use. End of story.

Hootsuite Enterprise Feature Ratings