Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
We at the CFL use Hootsuite Enterprise for not only social media management of our own channels, but have a contract that sees all 9 CFL teams use the Hootsuite platform. This allows all the teams to have their social media (most notably Twitter) all under one umbrella giving access to great functionality such as content library and the ability for everyone to see what everyone else is doing. Placing all team and league accounts under the enterprise software has been a great tool for not only me at the league office, but for all teams.
- The Tweet Scheduling tool allows social media managers like myself to take care of content days in advance and allows others within the org. to see those scheduled Tweets to ensure there is no timing overlap.
- The different stream functionalities allow me to have different set ups for Game Days, special events and easily track our teams, players and media.
- The content library allows me to easily share content with the other org users with the simple click of a button.
- The 24/7 support team is always ready to help should anyone in the org. have any questions, concerns or notice any bugs.
- For me there is no real weakness to the Hootsuite software except the Facebook publisher tends to have a bug or two when using it to publish multiple photos.
- Certainly increased employee efficiency as we are able to track, monitor and observe everything going on in Twitter and social media very easily.
- Allows us to see trends and big things faster, as they happen and respond in a more timely manner.
I have used various social media monitoring softwares but none offer the wide range of customer support, organizational team management and tracking the Hootsuite and their team provide.
The customer support team at Hootsuite is tops. They are always available to support you and their 24/7 team is also always there to help during off hours.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
If you're a social media manager, Hootsuite is THE product to use. End of story.
Hootsuite Feature Ratings
Hootsuite Customer Engagement and Support
It has allowed us to see all social content from our event attendees or program users and make sure we engage with all of their psots coming through.
They are great. You receive not only a regular contact on their CS team but also have access to 24/7 service for emergencies in off hours.
5 - Social media managers like myself from across the league use Hootsuite in addition to Communications and Public Relations staff, Community Managers, and even interns are able to set up their own accounts in the org.
1 - Myself, as the power user support those that may need assistance in using the platform.
- Moderation of Hashtags
- Seeing all Conversation
- Content Scheduling
- Helping executive teams
- Assisting during strategic communications issues
- New offering around employee engagement
I recommend it to everyone I know in the space looking for social media management software.
Evaluating Hootsuite and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
Had used them previous and really enjoyed the customer service experience and support.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Was resolved and work arounds were added to help support, things outside the scope of what the product was even offering.
They changed how they "tagged" accounts on twitter. When they did this it removed all my remembered accounts. They went and built a custom workaround to restore all these for me!
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Scheduling Content
- Setting up streams for monitoring
- Setting up teams and different organizations can be clunky
Yes - Works great, stylish app.