Give it a go - you won't regret it!!
Updated November 20, 2017
Give it a go - you won't regret it!!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot for all of our CRM needs, website development, content marketing, e-mail marketing, analytics, and lead generation. HubSpot is quite quickly becoming a bit part of our day to day activities. Our sales team is using the CRM more consistently and constantly and relying on the information within it more and our marketing team is starting to create more marketing campaigns through the marketing side to help assist the sales team and also boost brand awareness and measure different campaign outputs.
- CRM - the capabilities within the CRM, (which is free) are amazing, especially considering that it is free. We were paying for a different CRM software, and it didn't have half the capabilities that HubSpot's CRM has. Clean looking, and easy to use, the uptake from the sales team to use it was super quick and there haven't been any complaints about it.
- Reporting - essential to our board members and upper management, the reporting add on is great and gives you a great overview of the business.
- Marketing - integration with the CRM means there is no loss of information between the two products. Creating campaigns is easy and can give you some great results and insight into what works and what doesn't work.
- CRM & Reporting - there is no multi-currency currently which makes it hard as we operate over several countries.
- CRM - currently no parent-child accounts which makes it hard to manage partner channel sales.
- Positive impact - reporting outputs. Because all of our social media/websites is tied into HubSpot, we are able to get useful reports from it and make marketing decisions and build strategies from the data.
HubSpot is suited to all types of businesses - it isn't limited to any one industry. In all scenarios it will help you manage your customers, see what they are after, track conversations and make sure they are looked after well! The marketing platform again helps you advertise to all types of businesses through different social media platforms which means it is applicable in all scenarios.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Feature Ratings
25 - Sales, Account Management, Finance, Development, Senior Management, Customer Success.
3 - We have three people who know how to use HubSpot quite well within the business. No-one supports it in on a full-time basis and it isn't required. One of our sales admins manages the CRM side and checks in on it every day. It is essential that whoever is managing HubSpot loves a clean system and knows what is wanted from HubSpot. The data that you get out of it is only as good as what you put into it, so they need to be a data-loving person. Basic computer skills are needed - HubSpot has enough support material to teach you how to use any part of the system.
- We are now able to measure our marketing which we weren't doing previously. It's easy to see what works and what doesn't and then plan more effective marketing campaigns moving forwards.
- It has lead to an alignment of our different teams in the business. There is clear visibility of what sales/marketing is doing, who we are talking to, how deals are going, etc.
Evaluating HubSpot and Competitors
The support portal is easy to find and even easier to use. It's easy to track your ticket and when someone has jumped on and helped you, the question I have is answered quickly and in a way that I can understand. They also follow up to make sure that the support query has been dealt with before closing off the ticket. HubSpot also has a great knowledge base (blogs, support articles, etc.) which means you don't always have to get in contact with them.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Everything is clearly laid out and the sections are logical and easy to get to. I have never had any issues using HubSpot or trying to find anything.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using