Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is used by our sales department to keep track of communication with leads, progression of opportunities through the funnel, and projecting future deals. We use HubSpot for our inbound marketing as well, so our marketing team is responsible for occasionally pulling data from the CRM side of things and updating it as well. Our marketing team uses HubSpot CRM to keep track of deal sources, in order to determine where new leads, opportunities, and customers are coming from.
- Syncing the sales and marketing teams when HubSpot is used for inbound marketing.
- Displays the deal funnel easily, with a good ability to drill down into each level for greater detail.
- Easy to use; we didn't need any training to get started.
- Some of the filters could be more advanced - sometimes we need to drill down into something specific and can't.
- Notes and emails don't always show up in contacts/companies/deals the way we expect them to (e.g. looking for a note in a deal that turns out to be buried in a contact). More transparency into these areas would be helpful.
- Would like to be able to rearrange notes from contacts to companies or deals (to help solve the above problem).
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better lead cycle predictions
- Easier funnel visualization
HubSpot CRM was a lot cheaper for us than Salesforce, and a lot easier. Salesforce might be better if you have a large team or a complex process, but for us, we found that it's better to keep things simpler. HubSpot CRM has enough customization options to fit our needs, without overwhelming us like Salesforce did.
It's great for connecting your sales and marketing teams, if your marketing team is already using HubSpot. We used Salesforce before this and felt very disjointed. Switching to HubSpot CRM helped us to be more connected, and broke down the barriers between sales and marketing. Having everything in one platform that works the same way makes a huge difference for us.