The most feature-packed support solution.
August 01, 2018
The most feature-packed support solution.
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with LiveChat
I get instant connection to my customers with tons of features, customizations, and robust reporting. What I like most about LiveChat is it's reliability. When I began researching chat applications to recommend to a client for use in their recruiting efforts, I found a lot of options. I also found a lot of issues. Many of the applications I looked at were complicated and glitchy. Then I found LiveChat. LiveChat just worked. It was solid application whether online or on my desktop and it handled chat conversations reliably while offering all the features I was looking for in a manned chat application. When I spoke with a representative from the company, I found out why. LiveChat set out from the beginning to be a manned chat solution and to be the best in the business. I was kind of disappointed with this at the beginning, because I was hoping for a solution to handle both manned and bot style chats. LiveChat didn't have bots, but they were so far above every other manned chat platform, that I had to choose them. Incidentally, they have developed a bot situation since I first signed up with them and it is just as robust. It's called botengine.ai and I highly recommend it. BotEngine integrates seamlessly with LiveChat and both applications work reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more. LiveChat offers tons of customization, professional looking interfaces, and robust reporting. I can easily use it on my desktop computer, my notebook, my tablet, or my phone. And just like I said before, it just works
- Chat is instant, fast reply and has appropriate geo-location.
- LiveChat is easy to use and very convenient to have on our portal. This is due to faster assistance to our customers instead of them communicating via phone or Email that could take a little longer to get to. Our customers liked that they do not have to wait long for questions that arise. This program is great to have for customer service.
- Live Chat is super easy to use and our reps have no complaints. We have had a great experience with our customers as well and implementing it onto our website. Customers can easily speak to a real person through chat and get a fast response. We can see what customers are typing so we can prepare to answer quickly and with enough time to provide the best answer.
- Our business (online web forms and databases) suggests that the guys from technical support have to communicate with dozens of clients every day. LiveChat helped us to set quality work in this direction. This program has a thoughtful functionality, and it allows me, as the owner of the company, to control employees. Our employees, in turn, have easily organized and configured communication with customers. Now the consultations are easy and painless.
- LiveChat does such a perfect job for me that in my over one year access to this software, there has been no complaint.
- Inability to respond to tickets opened by our customer via the LiveChat smartphone app is my only reservation thus far with this solution.
- I dislike how basic the LiveChat mobile app. is, only allowing chat conversations between agents and website visitors.
- Live chat volume.
- The percentage increment in profit.
- AOV increased because of answering the customer's query in real time via Live Chat.
The software allowed us to leverage additional Sales Team activity from our web traffic - letting us increase engagement with customers and drive additional sales. The chat routing functions allowed me to segment traffic on particular pages to relevant parts of the sales team. Reporting allows us to monitor productivity of team members & the success the tool is having with regards to generating additional activity for the Sales team.
We are a 3rd party company using LiveChatInc app as our platform to serve our industry, and it's been great. I tried several others, and there were functions I liked, but in the end, we came back to LiveChat because of their ease of use, support, and some unique capabilities other chat companies didn't have. There are a couple of important changes we would love to see to make it more customization, but overall, I would recommend it highly. I've tested at least 4 of the "top" live chat apps out there but we came back to this one, as it was the best overall. First of all the support team is very friendly and helpful. This is key and they have always tried their best to help, and were open to my feedback on improvements that could be made. It is very easy to use, very intuitive. It also has some unique features I've not found in other live chat apps (example: auto greetings to customers are personal, and come specifically from one of my live chat experts. Other platforms I've used, it sends a generic auto invite, and the customer has to ACCEPT to chat, before they are connected with an agent. We have compared, and this one feature makes our take rate (customer engages in a chat) much higher, due to it being a personal invitation by one of our reps.