Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Microsoft 365 has been used extensively in our organization. Everything we need to carry out our roles and collaborate in groups is contained in this one package. All of the company's employees will benefit from it. Interpersonal and cloud connectivity are both essential. This software integrates well with Microsoft 365. Calendar, Tasks, OneDrive, SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are all utilized. Calendar, note-taking, and spreadsheet features are included. It has everything a business needs to run smoothly.
- Microsoft 365 makes managing user mailboxes and policies a breeze, and its spreadsheets helped us organize our maintenance work.
- Microsoft 365 makes it simple to draft letters and memos, and the account security features work well.
- Our data is presented in a beautiful slideshow that integrates seamlessly with the rest of our Windows PCs and seamlessly integrates with word.
- Some applications are bulky, and communication between office and non-office applications is always desired.
- Relatively little has changed at work. Incorporating a Python scripting tool with Excel could be helpful as most people want to add custom code.
- There is a problem with licensing clarity and the constant shifting of where things are, hiding existing functions in new locations.
- Pre-installed trusted software and user convenience allow for quick computer deployment.
- Each program has its own set of personalization and features that make each a robust tool.
- Reliance on specialized user machines is reduced. And it increased function flexibility.
- It has the incredible ability to risk management and data sharing. It was possible to access email through Microsoft 365 without infecting other computers when ransomware was hit.
- It's a widely used tool, so no training is required, and not requiring IT to load all programs on machines physically increases efficiency.
- Saving money by having one package for the whole company reduces costs and increases our ability to go paperless.
Compared to Docs & Sheets, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Sheets offer more functionality. Notepad is almost always pre-installed on Microsoft Word-enabled computers. This alternative to Microsoft Word isn't as robust, but it's free. Microsoft Publisher is incompatible with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, or any other version of the Adobe Creative Suite. Microsoft 365 is a mashup of numerous well-known programs. We haven't tried any other products because they have the same features or compatibility as our office products.
Do you think Microsoft 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft 365 again?
Our office's operations have always been built around it. Exchange Online is a fantastic option for any company looking to switch to Microsoft 365 from their current system. Providing the office suite with enterprise licensing can also save money. It reduces capital expenditures and improves operational spending. In the absence of Microsoft 365, we would not have been able to continue delivering our services in this way.