Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
We have three retail locations and a corporate administration office. Managers in all stores use Paycom scheduling as well as onboarding. We have a media manager that uses the talent management and recruiting forwarding applications to the appropriate manager for interviewing and an onboarding / training manager that travels from store to store to onboard and start the training of new employees. I review timesheets and process payroll. The reporting section of Paycom is also a valuable tool for all parts of HR.
- Flexible reporting.
- Timeclock Kiosks that allow comments.
- On time accurate payroll.
- I have never mastered the GL concierge and use my own spreadsheet report.
- I struggle with ACA and all it's moving parts.
- Have an issue that Paycom's upload dates of 401k contributions don't coincide with the 401k company received dates.
- Multiple location access was huge for us.
- Allowing so many security levels of access was a great time saver.
Do you think Paycom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycom's feature set?
Did Paycom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paycom go as expected?
Would you buy Paycom again?