Overall Satisfaction with Rippling
Rippling is used across our entire organization. It helps us handle time tracking, PTO requests, as well as keep track of work anniversaries. I am able to see all of my direct reports on Rippling and can easily access my healthcare information as well. It's all in one place - which is super helpful.
- Reminding me of people's work anniversaries.
- Making it super easy to see time off requests/make time off requests.
- Easy to sign up for insurance policies.
- It's easy to find out your annual gross income.
- The HSA section of Rippling has been needing a revamp for about a month. When I click it, it's just a blank white screen.
- The buttons on Rippling should lead to an area where you could chat online with someone in CS at rippling. It would be faster and more user friendly. Right now, the button takes me to the CEO, who won't be able to solve my problem quickly.
- Positive experiences when it comes to managing time off, keeping people happy.
- Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk), WorkDeskPro and ADP Enterprise HR
Rippling is 100x more user-friendly than ADP. I absolutely hate ADP. It's easy to get where you need to go with Rippling and you don't have to log in in a million places to do it.
There's no way for me to get in contact with someone directly when I have an issue.
Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?
Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?
Would you buy Rippling again?
I think Rippling is super useful for HR initiatives, like onboarding, HSA, and more.