Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
I connect to users that can't get connected any other way, they may be having IE, Mozilla, or Chrome problems either via malware or other reasons. It allows me to get connected to them even though they have internet problems. I've successfully connected to a user I couldn't get connected to via logmein, gotoassist or join.me.
- The users does the installation and provides a number and password.
- The user can control who is on their computer and what they are doing.
- Our customer or user is allowed to use this freeware with a friend, colleague who has TeamViewer as well.
- There is a meeting module that allows you to share data and Extras to play or convert recordings. You can also setup "wake-on-LAN" which is turning on the computer of the user.
- You can also assign the computer (device) to a TeamViewer account so it can remotely managed.
- There is Video Conferencing, audio conferencing and customized invites via partner mail.
- A random password gets created every time you get connected to keep connections from being hijacked.
- It's difficult to say what is needed for improvement when you have so many features.
- Better Customer Service allowing us to get connected to a user having an issue that other tools might not be able to accomplish.
- If I couldn't connect to the user and fix his/her issue I can't resolve their issue and I can't get paid for the work I do. There is only so much I can do with conversation directing a customer. This tool helps immensely.
- This tool is also a good teacher for me to get onto someone's computer and show them how to do something if they need assistance with an application, or a problem understanding how to connect to something.
- GoToAssist,LogMeIn Rescue,Join.me,ScreenConnect
I've evaluated and used gotoassist, join.me, logmein and other tools like ScreenConnect out there.
10 - IT Support, and customers can use TeamViewer as well. It's a simple tool. One needs to have a intermediate understanding of computers.
- Resolving Cloud issues with a user's computer
- Getting rid of malware and spyware, viruses using the file transfer option
- Fixing printer issues
- Showing users how to use applications on their computer
- Connecting again without needed the ID just the newly created random password.
- connecting to a server again if necessary.
Evaluating TeamViewer and Competitors
Yes - I use TeamViewer over join.me if you lose your webpage to join.me then you lose your connect to the user's computer. I also would choose this over logmein as well.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
The ability to take little time to connect to user's computer. Efficiency is key to great customer support.
I've not had issues and I've had questions answered when I asked. I haven't had to use support much at all.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using