Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
We are using the Zoho CRM across our organization to manage our customers, projects, and communications in between, all from a single cloud-based platform. It offers an easy-to-use interface for managing contacts, sending automated emails and notifications, managing inventory, and implementing AI assistants to answer our customers. Its mobile apps have allowed our customers to stay in sync with our business all the time anywhere, generating more leads and deals. By implementing Zoho CRM, we have increased customer retention like never before, making our services more reliable, yielding more business revenue.
- Easy to use cloud-based CRM.
- Manage leads, contacts, accounts, activities, deals, and reports from a single application suite.
- Offers a free version and paid version starting just from $14 per month.
- Suitable for small to enterprise level businesses.
- Zoho CRM is a software as a service product that you can't host on your private server.
- User experience needs improvement to make it more faster to use.
- Implementing the Zoho CRM has increased our customer retention period.
- It has helped our business to generate more leads.
- Since it is a software as a service product, it has decreased the reliability on privacy of our key business information.
Zoho CRM is very straightforward to get started. It does not need any technical knowledge to set up and use it.
Zoho CRM is not a highly configurable CRM, but that makes it simple and easy to use.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?
Zoho CRM is well suited for managing customers and communicating with them to generate more business leads. It is a software as a service so it is not reliable where privacy is a prime concern. It is less hassle to implement and get started with Zoho CRM and comes with cheaper pricing but supports less third-party integration.