Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
We use Zoho CRM for managing all our contacts - mainly sales contacts, and we also manage our website users. We are also using Zoho CRM to manage our order processing pipeline.
- Customization and flexibility
- Tasks can be made better with descriptions and commenting like Clickup for example
- Contact records, Sales orders, Accounts, etc - these modules should have a commenting feature more like conversations on chat
- Zoho support in general is not great, so that definitely needs improving
- reduced costs of CRM by almost 40%
- can use bigger contact limit
- able to manage orders on the same crm
It is smooth to operate and figure out stuff by yourself. Also loads fast enough and nothing is clunky.
We went with Zoho CRM because of the affordability and so we can increase our contact limit without costing us too much - that's the main drawback with CRMs like ActiveCampaign, Hubspot and Cloze - they get costly as you increase contact limits, so I feel they're more for bigger businesses. Zoho CRM does all the same things at much lower price.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?