Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Their customer service is unsurpassed. Sometimes several folks will be working on different aspects of a complicated request, to address all the details. Once things are exactly the way I want it, as in season subscription package sales, a representative checks in to make sure we're satisfied. Only then is the ticket closed.
- They have a very comprehensive, full featured ticketing system for all types of events and venues. Their dynamic door list is our favorite feature--no static printed door lists for us. That helps us greet each patron with up-to-date information and check them off the list. While my box officers are doing that, I can be at a remote location and see in real time who has arrived. We can make collaborative decisions about, for instance, holding the curtain for a critics arrival or adding a chair for an unexpected guest of a ticket-holder. We can keep a couple of tickets on hold for box officer discretion to address those unforeseen ticket window requests. Great flexibility which allows us to be efficient while giving good customer service to our patrons.
- Even though the system is full-featured, it is not beyond the skills of those who considers themselves non-technical. Two sessions of training will get a box officer up-and-running. Because there are different levels of access, we don't have to worry about someone changing essential programming while they are checking in patrons.
- They made their ticket landing page look like our website, so people don't even realize that they have been taken somewhere else. Plus, the patron can easily navigate back to our actual site, seamlessly.
- Anything I've asked for, I've gotten so I don't see any need for improvement at the moment.
It is less appropriate for a one-time event. An Arts People user should have an ongoing series of events to take advantage of all the features (it even has a membership feature) and the time for training.
Arts People Scorecard Summary
About Arts People
Since 2006 Arts People has provided software designed exclusively for performing arts. This focus allows our software to speak directly to their unique needs. With ticketing, fundraising, marketing, reporting and database CRM tools built in, our affordable pricing options help to ensure that the arts continue to thrive.
Serving over 900 arts organizations across the USA and Canada, from theaters and symphonies, to dance, opera and more, each organization inspires us. Our world-class support staff takes the one-on-one time get to know our clients and what makes their operation work, as well as the challenges and needs they are facing. We then design our product to support their plans and goals. The system is easy to use, with and is designed to provide pleasant and outstanding customer service.
Our product and company exist to help organizations work efficiently, achieve sustainability, and grow. We believe the arts have a profoundly positive effect on our world, and we are grateful to be able to support the organizations creating it.
Arts People Integrations
Arts People Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
We have a number of pricing options tailored to our clients needs. Our pricing is some of the lowest in the industry with no fees charged for donations made through the system.
Arts People Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||60%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
Arts People Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Help desk system|
Arts People Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||USA, Canada|