It provides free unlimited private repositories that any …
- Bitbucket is used across the whole organization.
- Helpful in continuous integrations.
- Helpful in incremental builds if used along with other …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bitbucket, and make your voice heard!
Free (up to 5 users)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- Integrations with Jira
- Continuous Integration
- Deployment Pipelines
- Positive ROI especially with increased communications between PM and Developers
- Positive ROI - don't need a release engineer
- Continuous Deployments/Integration
- Code Reviews
- Updates to the Product Backlog
- Customer Service can get some insight into when problems/issues are solved by tracking [the] project issue page.
- Releases can be accompanied with release notes that, if well written, can go straight to the client.
- Confluence Integrations
- The interface is awesome, and accomplishing tasks is fantastic
- There are many tools and options within the repo setting available to you
- Manages pull reqeusts and user based access control to branches
- Hosted which means the code is out of your control on someone else's server
- Web interface can sometimes be slow
- More hooks
- We can now work faster without worrying about working over each other's code
- Peace of mind knowing that the code is securely distributed to team members
- Initially, it feels like using Bitbucket makes you slower, but it takes time to adjust to new skills
- Code Versioning
- Distributed Code
- Multiple developer environment
- Makes it easy to switch codebases for a project and maintain simultaneous branches
- Hooks into other products that let you leverage advanced and customized actions
- Cloud based code implementations for live projects that are handled directly from the repo
- Separating roles within the division to a more focused reviewer based system
- Allowing designers and developers to have freedom as far as reviewing each others work