ChaseData Call Center is a cloud-based solution that was designed for inbound and outbound contact center activities. It also includes an on-premise option and integrates with CRM software. Features include the ability to log and record calls, predictive dialer, click to call outbound dialing, customer interaction analytics, and multi-channel support including voice, email, text, love chat, and social media.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/xD/et/OPQGTV00M4E1.JPEGI made the right call with Chase!We use Chase in our Telemarketing Call Center. It provides a clean and stable platform for managing our customer data and call flow. It has all the whistles and bells I need to manage everything from campaigns to production reports. The agent application is comprehensive and easy to use. I won't say we don't have issues, it is VOIP, but we experience very few and when we do Chase's Tech Support people are quick to respond and always able to resolve them quickly. Dan Cleary and Claudia Jimenez are great about helping when we need additional licenses or have questions about billing. Of all the systems I have used in the last twenty years I believe Chase is the one that gives us the most bang for the buck.,Easy to import and manage data. It handles a hundred thousand leads or just a handful with equal ease. Great managing application. Makes it easy to monitor reps and call flow across inbound and outbound campaigns. Full suite of report generating apps. The best Tech Support people I have ever worked with. Danielle, Guillermo and the rest of their crew are friendly and knowledgeable.,Chase does regular updates to the agent and admin software to fix issues and improve functionality. Any shortcomings I have found are usually taken care of the next release.,10,It increases our contact rate and provides real time control of data to maximize our sales efforts and production. Chase provides a means to manage TCPA compliance and DNC lists that is as good or better than any other system I have ever used.,
ChaseData Call Center Software

ChaseData Call Center Software Reviews

ChaseData Call Center Software
Filter 1 vetted ChaseData Call Center Software reviews and ratings
Arlen Graves profile photo
November 09, 2018

ChaseData Call Center Software Review: "I made the right call with Chase!"

• Easy to import and manage data. It handles a hundred thousand leads or just a handful with equal ease.
  • Great managing application. Makes it easy to monitor reps and call flow across inbound and outbound campaigns. Full suite of report generating apps.
  • The best Tech Support people I have ever worked with. Danielle, Guillermo and the rest of their crew are friendly and knowledgeable.
  • Chase does regular updates to the agent and admin software to fix issues and improve functionality. Any shortcomings I have found are usually taken care of the next release.
I have used the system for predictive dialing, preview and manual dial. I have had from three to thirty reps using the software at a time. It has worked well for me in all applications.
Read Arlen Graves's full review

Predictive dialing (1)
Call scripts (1)
Call tracking (1)
Inbound call routing (1)
Omnichannel inbound routing (1)
Recording (1)