We are using Natero to keep track of our customers and make sure that we are staying ahead of any clients that will churn. It is being …
We use Natero to track the health of our clients' accounts. In addition to health tracking, Natero also provides our client support team …
Natero is currently being used within my customer success department at a software as a service company. It is not being used at the whole …
We utilize Natero in the customer success department in for CSMs to see the health of their accounts and provide status updates to …
Natero allows VividCortex to see a complete view of customer health, allowing account managers, success managers, and support to intervene …
It was being used by the department initially as it was on a test run basis. Problem wise Natero aims to empower customer success in terms …
Product usage (6)
Customer health scoring (6)
Automated workflow (6)
Integration with Salesforce.com (6)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Freshsuccess, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Freshsuccess (based on technology acquired by Natero by Freshworks in May 2019) is designed to help Customer Success Managers prevent churn, increase account expansion, and manage more customers with less effort.
The vendor says features include:
The vendor says features include:
- Customer 360 - See customer emails, chats, meetings, support tickets, billing history, and product usage, in one place.
- Predictive Alerts - Predict which customers are likely to churn, convert, or expand their business.
- Health Scores - Monitor customer health based on in-app usage, custom KPIs, CSM scores, support tickets, and NPS.
- Workflows & Playbooks - Drive Customer Success processes for Onboarding, Business Reviews, Risk Mitigation, and Renewals.
- Targeted Emails - Send timely and relevant emails to the right customers using automatic triggers or segmented lists.
- Dashboards - See critical metrics like Churn, Lifetime Value (LTV), product adoption, financial health or create custom views.
- Reporting - Explore customer data and spot trends over time using a point-and-click report builder.
- Segmentation - Create dynamic lists of accounts and users for in-depth analysis, comparison, or customer outreach.
- Supported: Product usage
- Supported: Help desk / support tickets
- Supported: Billing
- Supported: Marketing emails
- Supported: Sponsor tracking
- Supported: Customer profiles
- Supported: Automated workflow
- Supported: Internal collaboration
- Supported: Customer health scoring
- Supported: Customer segmentation
- Supported: Customer health trends
- Supported: Engagement analytics
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Customer lifetime value
- Supported: Churn rate
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: API
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Machine Learning
- Supported: Team Performance Analysis
- Supported: Single Sign On (SSO)
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We are using Natero to keep track of our customers and make sure that we are staying ahead of any clients that will churn. It is being used by the customer success managers in our company, and we have view licenses for our sales team that is dealing with upsells in our organization.
- Reporting and dashboards. We like they started out as a BI tool.
- Health Scores are flexible.
- Make set up more self-service. We are changing a lot of systems, and it was challenging to have to coordinate every item with Natero.
- Automatically triggered emails based on certain usage.
- Natero does an excellent job of reporting and having a lot of the data available. They don't do as well when you want to track specific metrics such as ARR. (Everything in the application is currently based in MRR)
- Natero has done an excellent job for our smaller organization. I am not sure how it would work with a larger organization.
We use Natero to track the health of our clients' accounts. In addition to health tracking, Natero also provides our client support team with real-time notifications on user overages, churn, and acts as a platform for communications. Our CES team can communicate directly with clients using the email functionality. Next steps will include automating some emails based on certain triggers as well as potentially implementing the product tour feature.
- Health score mechanism is awesome with a lot of control over granularity.
- Support and implementation teams are superb.
- Reporting is very robust.
- Customizability and flexibility in integrations, metrics, and dimensions make this a highly useful platform.
- It's a complex platform, it can be hard to find what you're looking for if you don't know where to look.
- There have been a few features which work correctly but can be a bit confusing to get working correctly. Fortunately, the support team is so on it, we get an answer within an hour.
- I would have liked Natero to have a mechanism in place to nudge users of the platform to use it. This would help with getting adoption on our end. While the onboarding documentation was great, a more hands-on approach to getting users to adopt and use the platform would have helped us get up to speed earlier. It took us nearly 9 months to really start using the system which is partially due to the complexity of the integration process and partially due to the difficulty of switching over CES processes into Natero.
Any SaaS company that needs to measure and track the health of client and user accounts will find the data provided by Natero extremely useful. If you have a support team that is tracking tickets, to-do-lists, etc. across different platforms, you'll be happy to know that you can consolidate most of those existing workflows into Natero, making this a single platform for your CES team to keep things running smoothly.
Natero is currently being used within my customer success department at a software as a service company. It is not being used at the whole organization. It is addressing our health check of our customers and providing the latest updates to all of our companies. We go in it once a week.
- Allows me to make changes in one view.
- Allows me view multiple information.
- Allows me to read information quickly.
- The reporting functionality could be better.
- There is not that much customization available.
- It takes multiple clicks to be able to view the information.
Natero is great if you want to see a list of your customers if you are not familiar or do not have access to software like Salesforce. It provides you a quick snapshot of your customer's health. It also has some cool charts and graphs. It's not suited for heavy customization.
We utilize Natero in the customer success department in for CSMs to see the health of their accounts and provide status updates to leadership and CSMs set up accounts, which are assigned in SFDC, to link to relevant documentation and create project plans. We also leverage the charting that's available for enhancing business reviews for customers.
- Love the accounts view to see all my accounts, their health and some helpful stats!
- The charting is relevant and detailed for customers to understand their usage of our product. The look and feel is very clean and easy to understand.
- In the account, you can link to other documentation, which is great!
- Workflows are easy to set up, however, there is not a good visual, like a Gantt chart. This would help everyone see the status more clearly.
- When you go into an account, it's hard to go back to the page you were on previously.
- My dashboard does not provide particularly helpful information.
- SFDC cannot be updated via Natero. So I have to make updates in multiple places. This is the biggest gripe I have with Natero.
Natero is great for businesses that need to view the health and status of 5-20 accounts. You can certainly see more, however, it's paginated, which makes it more cumbersome. And harder to see in a snapshot. Natero is not as well suited for businesses that need to view the health of over 20 accounts. Nor if they have a heavy focus on project management and visuals for workflows.
Natero allows VividCortex to see a complete view of customer health, allowing account managers, success managers, and support to intervene before problems occur and ensure our users get the maximum value from our own productivity. The same data enables engineering and product management to make intelligent data based decisions, improving and optimizing our application.
- Intelligent health scoring
- Data analysis
- Productive one stop account view
- Some of the integration could be more automated
- More out of the box charts would be useful
Customer Success - If you want to measure your customers success and your own efforts to improve it, Natero gives you all the data necessary to build a data driven success operation. Natero is especially well suited to products which have a medium touch rate where blending behavioral data from click tracking and relationship data such as email, chat and phone call can be combined to create a bespoke portrait of the customer is appropriate. Situations such as massive mobile application deployment to near anonymous users would be better using something else.
It was being used by the department initially as it was on a test run basis. Problem wise Natero aims to empower customer success in terms of predicting churns, expected sales, and in relation to marketing teams to become data-driven, without having to rely on data experts. It automatically aggregates and mines all sources of customer data to uncover actionable insights which is a very useful feature. On the whole I would say a very decent service that helps with data analysis It is streamlined in such a manner and with a friendly user interface so that it is easy to understand data without any complications at all.
- Task Alerts
- Configure Account Health Score
- Predictive Analytics
- Filter, Sort and Text Search
- Aggregation & Segmentation Analysis
- Task Alerts vs. Todos
- Customer Email Summaries do not exist
- Survey Management
- Text Analysis
Delivering a positive customer experience allows companies to differentiate themselves and stay competitive. So to stay well-suited I would want to see constant new changes and updates in terms of interface, services etc.