Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Code Engine
We have been using IBM cloud code engine for managing our projects[,] It provides us a serverless platform for deployment of our application, our applications were mostly based over [web apps], and char bot, batch jobs, and microservices. IBM cloud code engine serverless computing services helped us with a hassle- and burden-free building and deploying of Kubernetes.
- More scalable than other platform.
- Very predictable in how it behaves[.]
- No need to define size deploy, or scale container clusters yourself[.]
- It is limited to 100 apps per project[.]
- Documentation - This can be more detailed and exhaustive. It might be intentional as the complexities are hidden away or abstracted to give an easy start for developers.
- We have saved a lot of time on trouble shooting.
- Fully integrated because Code Engine is fully integrated into IBM Cloud so that you can take advantage of the full catalog of IBM Cloud services[.]
Flexibility. Users can scale services to fit their needs, customize applications, and access cloud services from anywhere with an internet connection. Backing up data: we can also use the cloud to protect our files. File storage: we can store all types of information in the cloud, including files and email.
Do you think IBM Cloud Code Engine delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Cloud Code Engine's feature set?
Did IBM Cloud Code Engine live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Cloud Code Engine go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Cloud Code Engine again?
Startups or small businesses [organizations] which are working over Platform as [service] definitely should choose IBM Cloud Code engine as [a] serverless platform. It also helps for small execution times and provides high resource limits for operation.