Reviews (1-8 of 8)
- Easy to upload spreadsheet data, which saves time and effort.
- Easy to configure via drag and drop controls.
- Provides useful templates to avoid re-inventing the wheel.
- There are a limited number of templates, but this is something they say they are working on.
- Cost is reasonable for individual personal use, but prohibitive to small companies looking to embed their services in their own App.
- Responses to emails for support can be delayed, but what else is new?
However, if you want to embed the charts and graphs in your own app, the price is above what most small startups can afford.
- Visual presentation of the data
- Easy to navigate and set up
- Drill down option is easy to use
- Obvious areas of the reports are clear and differentiated well
- I have had some crashes where it just quits. Both on Android and iOS.
- It can take a long time to update and process the data.
- Reloads often while trying to screen cap results for the stores.
- I wish font sizes were adjustable. (If they are, I'd love to know how.)
- Quick/Easy connection to Data Warehouse
- Attractive visualizations
- Pre-built themes
- When we demoed, Reveal was early in its lifecycle, and lacked features that some competitors have.
- Click on a viz to drill down and filter was missing
- Customizing colors and themes was missing when we demoed.
- It is simple to set-up.
- It is simple to connect to Microsoft Analysis Services.
- It is easy to create effective reports, maintain them and share them.
- In the different Web, Android and iOs versions I have encountered some bugs or crashes that once reported have been resolved by technical support. The desktop version seemed the most stable and the one on which it is easier to proceed with the development.
- Although there are different ways of proposing data, they are not very customizable, such as visible / non-visible labels, values in visible / non-visible graphs, choice of the type of labels to be displayed on the axes, etc.
- It would certainly be useful to be able to carry out a development of the brochures in the desktop or web version that allows you to have a preview of what the dashboard could be like in a smartphone or tablet in the different screen sizes and resolutions.
The manuals are quite complete. The consultation of the manuals is immediate given the correct development of the topics. The interface is very simple to understand and intuitive to use. The Italian translation of some parts leaves some doubts.
- no training
We use Reveal across all our locations so we can easily gauge the health of our business.
- Ease of Use - Reveal is super intuitive when it comes to creating dashboards. You don't need to be a data expert, which is key for me.
- Sharing - The ability to share across our teams, locations, and with clients is great. We create teams for our different clients and share dashboards there that also are connected to our company dashboards.
- Support and Roadmap - Reveal support has been great. They care about the needs of their customers. They have released 3 updates in the last few months, and they are adding a lot of value.
- Data Sources - There are some missing data sources for us, but they support REST API, which is nice. They seem to add new data sources in each release as well.
- Custom Themes! These would be great yo have--last we checked with the Reveal team they are coming in April.
- Visualizing your data and creating dashboards as a business
- Forecasting into the future based on trends, which helps us plan out campaigns better
- Sharing across teams and clients
Could use more videos!!
- Easily customizable charts
- Exports to other charting tools
- easy integration with existing data set's
- Ability to reorganize report data on the fly without creating custom SQL views
- Drag and drop import of custom data sets
- Separate cloud-based data storage for creating user-specific data sets
Reveal Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Reveal?
Reveal is an embedded analytics engine or standalone business intelligence tool that gives developers and users what the vendor describes as a simple, beautiful user experience. Reveal provides interactive dashboards, drilldowns, collaboration, sharing and self-service with a drag and drop dashboard creator experience on any device that lets anyone build beautiful dashboards in their apps. Reveal is designed to enable users and teams to visualize significant business metrics, like marketing performance, monitoring operational trends, visualizing KPIs, and optimizing customer portfolios, in a centralized platform.
Reveal allows unlimited dynamically created dashboards that can be embedded in applications (desktop, web or mobile) to expand reach, get to market faster, and build custom branded BI solutions. The product offers an embedded module as well. The vendor states Reveal was built with embed in mind first, on today’s most modern architecture. Reveal delivers an experience with no added requirements, a flexible architecture and no complex licensing.
Reveal Videos (3)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Annual Subscription||$99.99||per user|
|Monthly Subscription||$9.99||per user|
|Embedded Analytics - Contact Us!||$0.00|
Reveal Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Reveal Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Russian|