IRIS CRM

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of IRIS CRM, and make your voice heard!

What is IRIS CRM?

IRIS CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) software focused on lead management, marketing automation, and business process automation.

What is Salesforce?

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads. It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and…

What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a CRM providing sales, marketing, and service functionality. It is offered as SaaS and on-premise. Dynamics 365 is part of the larger Dynamics suite of business intelligence and ERP products.

What is IRIS CRM?

Donna-sue Carpenter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Customer relationship management has become so good and efficient by using IRIS CRM. Schedule synthesis has become so easy with the use of it and I have found it good for telemarketing as well. It has so many features that have eased my life like that of data security, and automated workflow. The way it provides practical solutions to manage relations with customers makes it stand out among all other such software that claim to be the best. My Campaign performance has also improved with it as now I can keep track of performance. It has aided me in boosting my business by mentioning a lot of key performance indicators.
  • They offer cloud staffing programming for our whole business, bringing together business measures from across our total enrolling lifecycle into a solitary, smoothed-out work process.
  • Invoicing was simple certainly, I for one adored it.
  • Time sheets became simpler, the staff cherished that and really we as a whole concur the organization ought to have stayed with it.
  • It needs a solid visual invigorate to stay aware of the occasions.
  • I have found it as a little pricey.
  • The execution timetable took longer than we had arranged.
  • The framework has a solid utility and usefulness, yet it looks somewhat dated.
It’s been 2 years since IRIS CRM is supporting me by supporting my business and I have seen enormous progress in my business so far which is a really good sign and is enough for me to be satisfied with it. According to me and as I have observed it is fully loaded with many useful tools that can help in uplifting a business. Removes the manual cycle from me entering every people's hours exclusively. We really evaluated Bullhorn cover and tab it was not awful by any means.
It has enabled us to keep a record of the demographics of our clients and eventually we can develop a better understanding of our clients that will lead us to uplift our business. With its amazing sales tool, we have developed a strong relationship with our clients, and helped us in creating a good brand image. We really adore the convenience of managing and reporting data. It is quite easy to handle and all our business is depended on it and it helped us in gaining more loyal customers.
IRIS CRM is primarily used in my organization to track sales data for medical device products. In my team, it allows us to compute accurate customer complaint rates through extraction of accurate opportunities data. It is used across several functions, including quality assurance, operations, engineering, and R&D. We use it in my operating company as well as several others within the global surgery domain.
  • Grouping is done very effectively. For a company with a wide product portfolio, it is greatly beneficial to customize product families.
  • Streamlines the life cycle of merchant services very well. E-signatures, workflows, and help tickets are well integrated to maximize efficiency.
  • Processing stats and reporting tools are intuitive, useful, and aesthetically pleasing. The software allows you to quickly generate sales reports for specific product families and time periods.
  • Some minor design issues in the record communication interface. For example, replying to an existing email thread within the record set does not capture the entire communication or signatures.
  • Workflow customization is not easy for all users and can require some coding skills on the back end.
  • Linking forms from external websites is one feature that isn't very intuitive. Some leads are better inputted manually.
The cost is a little higher than other CRM software options, so IRIS CRM is better suited for larger organizations. It is great when multiple departments and functions are accessing sales data, as the software is fairly comprehensive in retention of sales related data. It is also great for generation of processing stats and simple reports. Calculation of rolling opportunities data is made easy. It is less appropriate for smaller sized companies with many novice users looking for high levels of customization. The software is highly capable, but the company isn't as well established as some others so some custom features can take time to implement.