Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NICE Nexidia Analytics, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: Predictive NPS – Integrate your existing satisfaction survey with Mattersight's powerful behavioral algorithms to automatically predict NPS scores on every customer conversation
- Supported: Predictive Metrics – When you combine your CRM or survey data with Mattersight Analytics, you can use call outcomes to make smarter business decisions
- Supported: Alerts – Proactively identify and report on key events
- Supported: API Platform – Access thousands of data elements through Mattersight’s open API platform
- Supported: Automatic Call Categorization – Automatically categorize 100% of calls against enterprise and organic libraries to reduce the need for agents to select a call reason in agent desktop applications
- Supported: Trending Topics – Synthesize your unstructured conversation data into customer sentiments, and tie insights to your CRM data to improve business outcomes
- Amazon Connect
- NICE inContact
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||100%|
Qualtrics XM Discover
Verint Workforce Engagement (discontinued)
Verint Survey Management
Power BI For Office 365 (discontinued)
Genesys Multicloud CX (discontinued)
- Behavioral Model has not only great information on the different styles and examples of some day to day issues you may run into. It also gives relatable Actors/Characters/People who you could closely relate with. When explaining this to someone new to the personality profiles it is very helpful to show the connection.
- The Search feature looking for calls and navigating throughout each of the tabs is truly user friendly. It gives you options that reflect a lot of information and ways to search so that it could be very specific and detailed for bringing up a broad search depending on what exactly you would need.
- The HeatMap is a great tool for those who want to take a look at where their representatives stand in comparison to the others on their team who take those calls. Having a graph and a clear look to see where they fit in based on the expectations helps it look great.
- Really the only part would be the logging in process. Sometimes the system locks you out or suspends the account when you try to log in for an additional time without reason.
Specifically listening to scenarios in which a representative has taken a phone call and they are unsure of what they were marked off on regarding quality or how they sound. It gives a great explanation of what the site has picked up on based on key words to reflect what personality style the rep was speaking with and how they could have better served them.
I think that is an incredible feature because it helps show and break down how we are all different and have different needs and wants.
- MUCH Better Customer Service and Employee Satisfaction
- Quick Coaching Opportunities
- One stop shop for calls and coaching
- Customer Service Call Recording for tracking
- Customer Service Coaching
- Personality Profiles
- For coaching opportunities
- I love how the systems analyzes the callers so QA's are able to help guide the agent on how to better handle that style on the next call.
- I love how the system runs reports for us. We no longer have to manually enter and produce reports, which is a "bear" of a project.
- Behavioral Analytics helps me keep track of not only my team's progress, but the progress of team leads and supervisors doing coaching and QA monitors.
- I wish you could string calls together, so I could here a call progress from beginning to end.
- I wish that Behavioral Analytics had a way to go into the QA form and make updates instead of having to delete the entire monitor and start again.
- I wish the system captured more than 10% of video, for screen capture.
- I wish you could search for a call with a phone number.
- I know this system has helped with customer service which in return makes customers happier.
- I know this system has helped a lot of team leads and supervisors effectively coach their staff better.
- I know it has helped the QA department get through to agents better through coaching opportunities.
- Quality monitors
- Customer Service training
- Coaching training
- Trending reports
- As a trend tracker
- A way to see what other sites are doing
- A great way to see were training could be lacking
- To see calls from beginning to end
- Additional refresher courses for customer service
- Onboarding team leads and supervisors for being able to coach effectively
- Help QAs coach more efficiently
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Analyst Reports
- Third-party Reviews
- Don't know
- Having the supervisors and mangers remember their training
- Having staff remember to login to the system so their access was not revoked
- Having staff remember their password they created from their PPI assessment
- In-person training
- Search function for finding agents
- The heat map
- The Quality Tab
- Flters for finding calls
- Finding the agent in the heat map because they did not take enough calls
- Trying to find a call with screen capture
- API (e.g. SOAP or REST)
- Desktop Analytics with help with call flow
- Being able to search for calls through phone numbers
- 100% call recording - It is needed today with the focus on government regulations and compliance expectations.
- Real Time Alerts - identifies calls in a short amount of time where a compliance event is identified (TCPA, Bankruptcy, etc...) that give us an opportunity to review the call and make sure all steps related to the compliance event were completed appropriately.
- Coaching Heatmaps - Provide our leadership team a detailed coaching strategy heatmap that identifes a team members opportunity. This helps us focus on the main coaching topic to improve performance and providing customer excellence.
- To improve the amount of false positives reported. 20% of the calls have false positive information that we don't need to review for compliance events.
- More accountability to resolve issues in a shorter amount of time.
- Speed up the application. Users experience slight delays within the portal.
- Lowered compliance error rates
- Increased our team member promise kept rate
- Increased our call control that lead to increased team member efficiency
- Identifying coaching opportunities for our team members. We have 4 main categories that we feel a team member can improve in their negotiations and talk off with the customer. The information supplied by Mattersigh helps us quickly identify the opportunity or also find reinforements calls that drive home the coaching goals.
- Compliance - We are able to mitigate risk because Mattersight is able to identify calls based on lingustics that pose the greatest risk to the bank. Our internal compliance team is able to review these calls and to correct any errors.
- Perform root cause analysis on team member and customer pain points based on distress during the call. This allows us to quickly identify pain points and determine possible solutions that will have a greater customer impact.
- Compliance - Mattersight was able to provide us calls that had compliance events in about 2 hours. That gives time to listen to these calls and mitigate any risk if identified.
- In depth language library. We are able to breakdown the call based on many different call attributes. This allows us to manage our call model, compliance, and effiencies during the call.
- Customer personalities - understanding who are customers are and how they want to be treated gives us an oppotunity to build rapport with the customer and that allows us to determine possible solutions that will benefit the customer.
- Vendor implemented
- Implemented in-house
- Help identify coaching opportunities through linguistics and analytics on a particular call
- Provide helpful tips on coaching to specific personality types and how to approach properly
- Provide reporting that can be used to increase customer experience through heatmaps and ad hoc reporting
- Technical issues with the portal such as call recordings
- Minimal functionality issues that rarely occurs
- Improved customer service that also improved first call resolution that helped identify frequent call back reasons
- Increase in coaching efforts such as self coaching and manager to rep coaching
- Improvement on how to address high attrition risk customers
- Customer Experience
- Self development
- Our organization has been able to customize our calls based on linguistics and the type of calls we take
- Our organization has been able to search for a particular word or phrase in multiple calls at once to narrow down searches that will generate reporting
- Our organization has been able to decrease our attrition risk customers and know how to retain the business
- We will continue to enhance our linguistic library based on the various calls we take
- Our coaching tools are continuously developing as well within our organization and Mattersight as a resource
- Branching to evolve our heatmaps with new and updated metrics is also part of the future plan