Olono in Austin offers sales acceleration software, featuring data entry automation, intelligent and personalized recommendations to optimize buyer journey, and other tools to assist sales teams in moving prospects through the pipeline and converting from stage-to-stage.What a time saver!!Our entire sales team has access to Olono. I love how it saves time and you can, in a single screen, update and track all of the opportunities that I am currently working on at one time. It is a great time saver.,Time saver!! Everything is in one spot and you can easily manage your day and your business through Olono. Helps me stay organized and follow up with the different companies I am working with.,I'd love to see a feature that allows us to call out to the customer directly from Olono so that I never have to go back into our CRM again!,9,I wish I had found Olono earlier in my career. I can't say enough how Olono helps to keep me organized.,,Salesforce App Cloud, DriftOlono is saving us time.We are currently using Olono to help our Sales and Sales Lead Gen teams. It helps us tremendously in tracking all activities, sending documentation, scheduling meetings, and updating records for us. We've been actively using it for the last 7 months or so and in that time our reporting accuracy for records has gone up.,Opportunity record updating in Salesforce. Document updating to customers Price Tracking in Salesforce,Currently it is no use if you have a Lead record in Salesforce. The system is primarily designed to help on Opps, but it would be a great help if we could have it so our SDR team can get better use of it.,8,Team time management Accuracy for reporting,,Salesforce App CloudOlono saves sales person time!Olono has taken away the need to be in Salesforce every day. I am able to make changes to my Opportunities within Olono that directly tie to SF and make my life easier because I get alerts on what I am missing from each opp. This has reduced the time I spend on cleaning up my pipeline, as well as increasing my awareness of my leads.,Alerts on missing items from opportunities. Clearly labeled items that help raise awareness of pipeline,I believe that the only thing that would make this product better, is if the delay between Salesforce and Olono was a bit faster. What I mean by that is that in sales, we are always running, and it would be great if the information was as fast as we are in making changes.,10,I am more aware of my leads and opportunities than before using Olono. This has led to an increase in lead generation and efficiency in process.,Outreach, Drift, Chili PiperSlick app with AI Improves Experience for Managing Opportunities in SalesforceOlono is a tool primarily focused on driving smart and timely decisions for managing pipeline. This is the first such tool I've come across that works solely after you create an opportunity and it also uses AI and machine learning to get better over time.,Great UI and design aesthetics -- looks very slick They have a great team that is constantly updating and improving the product. I have no doubt this product will rapidly improve over time. The AI and machine learning component is definitely a strong suit of the product.,Sometimes the layout of where things are is not as intuitive as it could be. Although it's great they are constantly iterating on the product, that also means that sometimes buttons are in new places that requires a bit of investigation.,7,We've definitely cut down time and frustration of playing in Salesforce and our reps are happier that updating their deals is a lower-touch process.
Olono

Olono Reviews

Olono
Filter 4 vetted Olono reviews and ratings

Alli Kendrick profile photo
December 12, 2018

Olono Review: "What a time saver!!"

• Time saver!! Everything is in one spot and you can easily manage your day and your business through Olono.
  • Helps me stay organized and follow up with the different companies I am working with.
  • I'd love to see a feature that allows us to call out to the customer directly from Olono so that I never have to go back into our CRM again!
This tool can help even the most unorganized sales professional stay organized and on top of their business.
Read Alli Kendrick's full review
Joshua Ortiz profile photo
December 12, 2018

User Review: "Olono is saving us time."

• Opportunity record updating in Salesforce.
  • Document updating to customers
  • Price Tracking in Salesforce
  • Currently it is no use if you have a Lead record in Salesforce. The system is primarily designed to help on Opps, but it would be a great help if we could have it so our SDR team can get better use of it.
Opportunity record tracking
Read Joshua Ortiz's full review
December 17, 2018

User Review: "Olono saves sales person time!"

• Alerts on missing items from opportunities.
  • Clearly labeled items that help raise awareness of pipeline
  • I believe that the only thing that would make this product better, is if the delay between Salesforce and Olono was a bit faster. What I mean by that is that in sales, we are always running, and it would be great if the information was as fast as we are in making changes.
There have been times where I forget to fill out the win themes, which are crucial to create a proper presentation. Olono has sent me alerts that I can clearly see when logging on, thereby reducing my mistakes and missing information.
June 19, 2018

Olono Review: "Slick app with AI Improves Experience for Managing Opportunities in Salesforce"

• Great UI and design aesthetics -- looks very slick
  • They have a great team that is constantly updating and improving the product. I have no doubt this product will rapidly improve over time.
  • The AI and machine learning component is definitely a strong suit of the product.
  • Sometimes the layout of where things are is not as intuitive as it could be. Although it's great they are constantly iterating on the product, that also means that sometimes buttons are in new places that requires a bit of investigation.
Olono is definitely well suited to help implement and keep tabs on a framework like BANT or MEDIC and collect relevant insights and events that happen over the course of an opportunity. It makes it WAY easier to do these sorts of administrative actions outside of Salesforce and have it sync there. It's less appropriate to use for prospecting or any other activities prior to creating an opportunity.

Olono Scorecard Summary