September 10, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Read Shifa Nazumudeen's full review
Pros and Cons
- Available without of the box connectors for Salesforce and oracle Saas Cloud. This is a huge plus for our business since we don't need another middleware solution just for this sake.
- We are able to connect to our on-prem SQL Server database where we have our RMA database and other applications seamlessly without writing custom APIs.
- OAC writes directly into ADW which is another advantage for loading Excel files into ADW after dataflow transformations.
- OAC allows replication of the database from fusion ERP and lets us create subject areas using the data modeler.
- OAC should allow writing back into Oracle Saas Cloud.
- OAC Canvas view has some limitations in terms of choosing colors for the chart objects and other objects.
- It doesn't allow the drill to detail options like that available in classic view for drilling to analysis from canvas view.