Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SalesHood, and make your voice heard!
Add On - Coaching and Content in Salesforce or Microsoft
Add On - Presentation Management
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $50 per month
- For the STC material, students can easily participate in classes at their own pace and on their own time
- Creating material for your own teaching classes is relatively easy
- As an instructor in a class it is easy to manage the class and participants
- The user interface for the students feels kind of dated
- Very easy to use
- Help us to train sales team
- Good user interface
- Good support
- Improve reporting
- Ability to add files
- Content Creation
- Mobile Presentation
- Content Utilization
- Easy user interface
- easy remote training for employees
- continued updated trainings
- update the UI
- Easy to use
- Modern and up to date
- Ability to take quizzes
- It would be nice to get notifications when I started a quiz and didn't finish. I sometimes start a quiz and forget I didn't complete it. This would be a great reminder.
- Solves all of our training issues
- Reporting does not always capture all activities
- SalesHood allows our sales teams to access all relevent info regarding a certine topic or product
- Steamlined our Training Process
- We can create a huddle and then have the mfg on to discuss questions
- Saves $$$$ by not having to have a ton of training calls
- Sales-centric: the platform is literally built for salespeople and with salespeople in mind
- Collaborative Customer Success: the SalesHood team is SO responsive and always willing to collaborate and brainstorm ideas
- Easy to Use: They have a fantastic onboarding program to get new admins started and the platform is easy to use.
- UI display: Huddles could stand to have a facelift. The UI layout could definitely be better looking
- Display on File/Link modules: the description is off to the side and hard to find unless you know what you're looking for
- Ability to add files or slides on all modules as a reference point or ability to add widgets on modules
- Improve our Sales Productivity
- Ease of Use
- Excellent Product Quality
- Few downtime on training modules
- Needed more visible buttons or instruction notes
- Sometimes there are so many things seen on the screen
- Clear training paths with step by step directions.
- Ability for department leaders to interact and follow their team's training progress.
- Tracking and reporting.
- Progress reports and the ability to create training times/deadlines
- They need an access level in the user interface for "Manager".
- Speed. There are times when the system got bogged down with users making it slow and clunky.
- Additional focus on the 'service' side of the business in both options and vinacular
- Track details on completion of courses
- Managed completed vs incomplete work
- Centralized location of all courses delivered by Sales Enablement.
- Adding courses into SalesHood is not as intuitive as other platforms
- Showing too many thumbnails can be kind of confusing to the user
- Reporting section looks outdated.
- Streamlines curriculum that contains multiple media types and materials, into one training track.
- Allows you to build [quizzes] and other types of automated gatekeepers to make sure employees know the material before moving forward.
- Automatically and very accurately tracks an individuals progress as they work through a training track.
- Finding a specific training path that I'm looking for can be difficult via browsing. Best way is to use the search bar.
- I wish there was a way to provide peer feedback. It might be a setting that our team just doesn't use, but it would be nice to see questions that peers have, or places they're struggling and to be able to comment or reach out directly to help.
- The video works great for breaking up the trainings into 2 minutes segments
- The ability to attach collateral to the overview
- Having a test at the end to understand if the Team understands
- Ease of use
- Mobile capability
- Integrated Video option
- Hover over file folder to see contents
- mobile version landscape sizing
- Compliance tracking
- Social engagement
- Providing additional training resources.
- Acting on feedback to improve platform.
- Would like to see better integration with LMS systems to share information for tracking.
- Search capability could be improved; it can sometimes be difficult to find a course that was previously created without the exact name.
It is also good to help structure more complex learning curriculums that span weeks as it will help the learner keep track of what they need to complete and provides visibility to the manager to track progress.
I love the social component that allows the user and manager to broadly share or tag individuals to solicit feedback. This is great in remote working situations such as covid that helps bring the team together to share ideas and feedback.
It's a little clunky with the assessment tools there are many formats such as True/False, check box, short/long answer. More options would only allow for more flexibility to be creative to encourage engagement.
It would be nice to be able to enlarge or have the presentation window open on a different screen, it is a bit small and hard to read PPTs.
- Customer service is always responsive.
- They pay attention to the recommendations, suggestions, and input of their customers.
- A transcript readout of user completion would be ideal.
- The SalesHood premium content is an invaluable kick-starter for enablement professionals and front line managers who need sales focused best practice content.
- The learning paths allow enablement to easily create on-boarding and role specific experiences.
- This doesn't affect the learning outcomes, but I would like to see an updated UX for Huddle paths to feel more contemporary from a design aesthetic.
- Create custom videos geared towards training employees.
- Include knowledge check quizzes to measure information retention.
- Gain visibility on how your team is doing in terms of completion of videos.
- Sometimes SalesHood doesn't capture the completion rate properly. Some team members have completed the videos but it's now showing 100% completion.
- SalesHood should not allow progress to the next activity if the pre-requisites training are not completed.