Reviews (1-7 of 7)
Great product that promises exciting analytical visualizations as well as a professional, engaging team to work with.
- Pulling data from external sources.
- Providing visualizations that tell a story & summarize.
- Integrations with other applications, i.e. Sharepoint for document library storage.
- Amazing support! Very quick to respond and also wonderful to work with when scoping out your needs.
- Working through a few bugs here and there.
- Integration and support with Power BI would be a great feature.
- Too much data overwhelms the system if pulling from SQL data warehouse.
- Hosting data from multiple objects into one single UI.
- Conditional rendering.
- UI component drag and drop builder.
- Release management. Whenever a new version of Skuid is released, upgrading can be a dubious task.
- Support. Skuid does not offer standard support. Instead, you will be required to use the Skuid community or purchase engineering hours.
- Automation. Creating custom buttons allows for one-click of logging calls/activities in SFDC.
- Increased visibility. It's easy to create cross-object models in Skuid, providing full visibility into an account, and the contact, tasks, contract, and anything associated with the account.
- Organization. Skuid allows us to customize the UI to make it more intuitive for end users.
- The administrative side. Skuid can be difficult to learn how to build pages.
- Support. You have to pay for Skuid support. The Skuid community is very helpful though.
- Supports agile development approaches - due to it's ease of use and speed, Skuid enables users to prototype and build apps in shorter development cycles while lowering development costs.
- Empowers citizen developers - due to it's low learning curve and configuration-based development, Skuid can be used by business users with no technical experience needed. Applications can be built, deployed and supported without the need for developers.
- Additional documentation and support - in the early days there was limited documentation and community support. It has improved recently however there could be more help and support in terms of examples and customer support especially for new features.
- Minor issues and bugs - Simple to moderate applications can be built quickly and easily but more advanced complex applications require additional expertise and support to achieve.
- Better mobile/responsive support - Although apps work well in a desktop browser there are limited examples and support of mobile apps. A fully mobile responsive app is possible but not easy to achieve.
- More user interface components - There are some powerful components such as the table component but given the wide range of user interface widgets available Skuid needs to provide more to keep up with other user interface builder tools.
- Skuid allows the Salesforce UI to be completely customized.
- Skuid allows an administrator to change UI instead of having to use custom code.
- Skuid allows you to make things have the exact look and feel you desire on a page.
- Skuid is constantly developing, so if the feature you need isn't available, it's likely coming soon on the roadmap.
- The Pros is that it is really easy to get a hang of the page designer, you can make a page in minutes when it would take you hours if you had to program in Apex.
- The pages are easy to deploy to a production environment in SalesForce.
- The model creation is very intuitive, you can very effictively design SOQL query and pull in the result in your page.
- The design/user experience is not the best, it is not very appealing to the eye. Even the different themes are very bland and not very vibrant.
- Skuid reaches its limits pretty quickly when you are trying to make pages that are a bit more involved. You are having to mess with the CSS in some strange ways to make things work like you want them to at times.
- It doesn't really do well in terms of responsive design, a design may look great on one screen and absolutely dreadful on another.
Skuid Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
With Skuid’s front-end rapid application development platform, anyone can create made-to-order applications quickly and with minimal code. The vendor says more than five million users across 32 countries use Skuid to engage with each other, with their data and with new customers in meaningful ways.
Business users and developers can point and click to connect to data from any source, including Salesforce®, Oracle®, SAP®, Google®, and Microsoft®, and easily assemble applications and portals with a set of drag-and-drop user interface components.
The vendor offers a free trial.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Skuid Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||50%|
Skuid Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Skuid Technical Details