Survey Anyplace Reviews

March 11, 2021
Anna Kennedy | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use SA for a variety of surveys for my mastermind groups and also for my non-profit. It helps me gauge customer satisfaction and also gather business information for the businesses I work with. I can also share aggregated or individual results with ease (downloadable) with the survey participants or other business advisors.
  • Ease of survey preparation.
  • Creating a nice user experience that looks really professional.
  • Sharing access to the survey through short links and QR codes.
  • I can't always create a question in exactly the format I want, but I can work around that.
I can't imagine a straightforward situation where it would not be a fit. I picked it up in about 20 minutes and the help is always there if I can't figure it out by myself. I use the basic version that fits with my budget, but I know there's a lot more there if I should ever need it.
Great help and I got answers by email when I first started.
Read Anna Kennedy's full review
February 22, 2021
Nathan Neighbour | TrustRadius Reviewer
We searched for almost a year for a survey software that met all of our needs. When we found Survey Anyplace, we were shocked to find such a professional and easy to use service. The beautiful emails and PDFs and Survey Anyplace produces has elevated our organization in so many ways and we are excited for all of the possibilities for use.
  • High quality PDF results
  • Easy email setup
  • Ease of use for user
  • Modern graphics and intuitive for the user
  • Some internal features are less intuitive
[Survey Anyplace is well suited for] any organization that is interested in making a massive impact on their community or customers. Our level of professionalism went up 10 times with this product.
We have never had a problem connecting with support and even had several zoom calls with their customer service.
Read Nathan Neighbour's full review
February 20, 2021
Justin Rasik | TrustRadius Reviewer
The ability to assess a group of people and get dashboard organized data on that group is absolutely invaluable. Plus to create a personalized PDF report based on their results makes the entire experience so personalized on a mass scale. The use of question logic to only ask questions relevant to the taker further enhances the experience. This tool is magic, you are able to do all the above very quickly.
  • Personalized PDF.
  • Question Logic.
  • Dashboard of all Data.
  • Backend issues, not designed to easily modify an assessment after complete, w/o breaking question logic or formulas.
  • Missing Drag and Drop in the PDF Creator, however have been told that's coming.
It has some limits but they are few and far in between and Survey Anyplace is always updating the platform to get better, so I'm confident it's a matter of time before these limits are worked out.
They always get back to me so quickly with a good response so I can keep moving, I really appreciate that.
Read Justin Rasik's full review
July 01, 2020
Anne Ryan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have a pretty complex quiz with 8 possible outcomes and logic that had to be builtin to deliver accurate results. I was able to build the quiz myself with the support of the Survey Anyplace team, and I am thrilled with how well the quiz is performing as a lead generation tool.
  • The logic capability of the platform I could not find elsewhere.
  • The technical support and advice is excellent.
  • The data and reporting capability is very good.
  • I'm in Australia and Survey Anyplace is based in Europe so the different time zones lead to delayed responses to queries.
It is best suited to complex logic and the formulaic needs of a quiz or survey.
Read Anne Ryan's full review
July 09, 2020
Survey Anyplace is being used to generate sentiment analysis data in order to create business process strategies. It was used by a single individual to quickly access 30 respondents with varied degrees of accessibility due to their routines between office and site. Survey Anyplace helps record structured data quickly and remotely.
  • Intuitive branching logic mechanics. Survey Anyplace offers a nicely pipeline/process map format to visually see the branching logic for more robust question sets.
  • Reliable results. Survey Anyplace offers important tracking data to evaluate and hold respondents accountable to completing the surveys.
  • Users can save progress and come back. This allows busy respondents time to think about deeper questions, specifically when the surveys are being used in an interviewing approach.
  • Question editor could use an improvement for reliable formatting.
  • Question formats could use some innovation.
  • Layout is limited.
Survey Anyplace appears well-suited to creating surveys where the user can leave and come back. It would be pure speculation as to what it would not be appropriate for. After researching every other possible survey software, I can say it is the best solution available which offers saved progress surveys and decent design aesthetic.
May 19, 2020
My organization creates and distributes assessments. Survey Anyplace is used as the technology behind these assessments. It has allowed us to create a complete solution for all of the assessment needs for my company. Survey Anyplace has been able to provide everything I needed. I use their ReportR level which allows me to create PDF reports.
  • User-friendly and extremely powerful survey software.
  • Almost infinitely customizable.
  • Very responsive to any questions or concerns.
  • Always very consistent.
  • Creating something highly customized at the ReportR level means you will need to have some savvy with CSS if you want to do it yourself. But it also means you can create something truly incredible and they do not have the same limitations as other similar software.
I would recommend this to anyone who needs to distribute digital surveys or is wanting to create an assessment.
May 14, 2020
Kenny Mobley | TrustRadius Reviewer
We've used Survey Anyplace to scale coaching and consulting concepts that previously used individually with Financial Advisors. We were looking for a tool that could not only deliver assessments, but could also generate custom reports for users. Survey Anyplace does this and more! It takes care of sending campaigns, integrating ecommerce to monetize our offering, and also has a unique assessment center portal where our customers can send our survey to their clients, which helps us scale even more.
  • This tool does it all. It handles surveys, report generation, email management, ecommerce, and more.
  • The surveys, emails, and reports are highly customizable. You are only limited by your imagination and a little HTML and CSS.
  • The experience for end users is great. We have never gotten any feedback that the survey experience was anything but easy. The fact that no one notices the user experience tells me that it's great.
  • The team and support they provide are top notch.
  • They've recently started letting admin users know of pending updates and maintenance. Even more communication about the roadmap of enhancements would be great.
  • You need to understand HTML and CSS to really be able to customize the reports yourself. However, the Survey Anyplace team can take care of this for you (for a small fee) so don't let that discourage you.
This tool manages to handle multiple functions that I would have needed to figure out how to integrate on my end. The fact that it handles the survey, report generation, email management, ecommerce and more means I can focus on improving my assessment and growing my business, not on maintaining a hodge podge technology stack. The other unique thing about Survey Anyplace is their assessment center. It allows me to sell packages of my assessments to third parties, who can then distribute to their end users. This is a game changer for our ability to scale the delivery of our assessments.
The team at Survey Anyplace is invested in our success. They have helped me through numerous sticky situations, often within hours not days. Being based in Europe is never an issue either. Questions and support is always timely.
Read Kenny Mobley's full review
Kendra Fortmeyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I chose SurveyAnyplace (Enterprise level) for an employee experience assessment tool my company's marketing team built. The team is using this tool to generate leads by raising awareness of potential issues in a prospect's employee experience and providing tailored tips for how to improve it. The assessment tool asks 25 questions then provides a score in one of four quadrants based on the user's results, then shares tips.
  • Great customer support.
  • Ease of use.
  • Clean documentation.
  • Functionality is continuing to evolve.
SurveyAnyplace was absolutely perfect for our team's needs -- it offered all the functionality we needed, the pricing is competitive, and the customer service is excellent. We only needed to build one assessment tool, but there are so many options in SurveyAnyplace and so many different types of surveys offered that I honestly wish we had more projects to do. If you need to build out many surveys, assessments, or tests, this is a great all-in-one solution.
Read Kendra Fortmeyer's full review
April 17, 2020
David O'Leary | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've used Survey Anyplace for our prospect intake forms and as a lead generation tool (prospects complete a questionnaire and are assigned a score for each answer that ultimately tells them how much they could benefit from our service).
  • Form Builder (easy to build new forms).
  • Data aggregation (charts/tables with aggregated results).
  • Flexibility (can turn surveys into tests that produce a score).
  • It would be nice if you could import data from previous survey software provider so that all data is in one place.
  • Not the cheapest option.
It does particularly well if you want to turn surveys into a marketing tool. The ability to assign scoring to results from each question presents some amazing opportunities for lead generation. If all you need is a basic survey, there are free options like Google Forms that will be good enough to meet your needs.
Read David O'Leary's full review
February 11, 2020
Caitlin Daigle | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a graduate student using Survey Anyplace as my data collection tool for my thesis project. It allows me to collect data remotely. Others in my department also use Survey Anyplace.
  • This application allows me to build intuitive and dynamic surveys. It also automatically provides accessible graphs of the data, making it easy to view and interpret descriptive statistics.
  • My favorite part of this product has got to be the user-friendly interface. It is easy to alter existing surveys, create new surveys, check for new responses and download the responses. Pretty much everything has a time stamp, allowing me to monitor the progress of data collection at each time point.
  • When creating new items in a survey, switching items around in the order you want is a bit clunky. From my experience, you must create a new item, then use a drop down menu on that item to choose what item to put it behind.
  • If you want to group items on a certain page you must make all of the categories beforehand. I have not found a way to move the categories in a different order than the one you create them. At the very least, if there is a way to do so it would be nice if it were more obvious.
Any research project for which one must obtain data remotely via the internet could benefit from this product. I use it for academic research but I suspect this program would be just as useful for obtaining product feedback from customers.
Read Caitlin Daigle's full review
David Scott Peters | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hands down the best lead generation and sales tool I could have asked for. Using Survey Anyplace to guide potential customers through a list of questions that when they get to the end produces customized reports in a professional PDF format has been priceless. By directing people to a success page where they can book a free consult with me is powerful. Not only are appointments up, but when I am talking with a prospect I already know a ton about them and their business. They already feel they have gotten an incredible initial value with the customized report, add the call and you have a recipe for a prospect who is ready to buy.
  • Customized reports
  • Quiz creating
  • Customer support
  • Ability to purchase report overages online
Survey Anyplace is great with lead gen evaluations, quiz creation and custom email responses and assesments.
Read David Scott Peters's full review
April 14, 2020
Srinivasan Vankeepuram | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to understand our audience before any health workshops or webinars. We use the form interactively within our team.
  • Image Poll - excellent to be used to get an idea for which design we can choose.
  • Quiz poll.
  • Report customisation can be given and statistics reporting can be enhanced.
Does the purpose I have subscribed to. Support team has been exceptional/would highly recommend.
Read Srinivasan Vankeepuram's full review
February 11, 2020
Kyle Collins | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it as a survey and assessment tool with multiple outcomes or pathways.
  • Highly customizable.
  • Easy to use.
  • Some features only available in enterprise plan.
  • Some of the formula logic can be difficult to understand.
If you're looking for a near-custom solution for surveys or assessments, I would highly recommend Survey Anyplace. There is a wide breadth of things you can create and use it for!
Read Kyle Collins's full review
May 18, 2020
We are using Survey Anyplace only in 1 departement, as a tool to offer audit services to a client. We need the survey tool as well as the reporting tool. The idea is to conduct audits for a client and provide a dashboard with the overall results, as well as individual reports per audit.
  • Online survey tool particularly for short surveys.
  • Marketing research in a wide public.
  • Online and offline collecting customer experience data.
  • Little bit complicated to set up reporting widgets.
  • A bit slow if your survey is very long.
  • Prefer video call support over chat support.
Works very well for short surveys, many good features and user friendly. The longer the survey, the slower and bit complicated to set up reporting.
May 11, 2020
Survey Anyplace is a tool we use for advertising quizzes to engage our clients' target audiences.
  • Great service team providing support around the clock.
  • Flexible reports that allow clients to see how engaged participants are in the quiz.
  • Quizzes allow customized reports for different respondent scores.
  • Add an option to customize the design of the intro page differently from the rest of the quiz.
  • In randomizing response options, provide anchored positions for None of the Above, or All of the Above, etc.
  • More design templates.
Survey Anyplace's quizzes are great tools to engage audiences on serious topics, but in a fun way - our last quiz engaged respondents for an average of 1.5 minutes, which is much longer than the engagement of any ad. We use graphics and visuals to keep the quizzes engaging and fun.
April 10, 2020
A very interesting tool - Survey Anyplace is the best interactive quiz tool we have found. The tool is easy to use and offers many integration functions. For our school project we were looking for a tool with which you could apply gamification elements. This does not make the tool monotonous. You can write different kinds of questions in different kinds of forms. As a result, your respondents will be more willing to complete your survey/quiz. You can also play how to display the questions. For example, we created levels in the quiz itself. Level 1 consists of 10 questions that are easy. You will achieve level 2 if you have answered 80% of the questions in level 1. Based on this, you can check how other respondents scored against you. Giving your own design to the survey/quiz makes it complete. You can insert images, videos, gif images. And sharing with your respondents has never been easier. You can forward your link, QR code, through e-mail etc. The tool then combines its survey/quiz with a dashboard environment. This is super useful. This allows you to analyze your data without having to purchase another dashboard tool. Think of graphs, pie charts, line graphs, etc. All information of your respondents can be displayed on a screen. This way you can easily recognize connections. Finally, you can also download the output data form the game as standard through CSV, Excel and/or PDF. Or you integrate other applications such as Google or Zapier and much more.
  • Easy to use.
  • Many uses.
  • Integration possibilities.
  • More explanation videos in the tool with the functions themselves.
Survey Anyplace is well suited for analysis functions.
May 18, 2020
To collect data together to produce a report with an outcome depending on a score - used company wide.
  • User friendly.
  • Great logic functions.
  • PDF report is excellent.
  • UI updates made it a bit complicated to use at the time.
  • A bit confusing to link up PDF reports initially.
Great software for collecting data and producing analytics.
May 11, 2020
Survey Anyplace is a great tool for using questionnaires online. For us, the ability to generate automatic PDF reports, with tailored answers is particularly useful.
I am looking forward to the further developments to the system!
  • Questionnaire creation.
  • Collation.
  • Automatic personalised report generation.
  • User ability - can be a little confusing.
For anyone who is looking to produce mass questionnaires with tailored reports.
May 07, 2020
Great tool for tracking information and getting customer feedback. Easy to use and a breeze to set up! Everyone on our team was able to use it easily and we have received great feedback. The reporting and notification tools are excellent!
  • Ease of use.
  • Easy to set up.
  • Additional reporting features.
  • Tracking notifications.
Would recommend!
May 07, 2020
Survey Anyplace is the tool we are using to create an assessment with a deliverable to our clients
  • PDF creation
  • Custom scoring
  • Grouping of questions
  • A little better documentation or video base
We were most interested in a couple of the advanced features of Survey Anyplace, in particular, the ability to custom score and group and to create PDFs from the results (the real game-changer for us).

While enjoying the product, we have been most impressed by the responsiveness of the support team in addressing our questions. I have used several survey solutions and Survey Anyplace has the most complete package for our needs thus far.
April 04, 2020
We use Survey Anyplace to evaluate our education among our students.
  • Easy way of making surveys.
  • Generating good looking PDF reports.
  • User-friendly interface for users.
  • Easy to adapt to your own branding.
  • Making question blocks and logic is not very easy.
  • More options to adjust PDF reports.
Survey Anyplace is a great tool for schools and educational organizations to make surveys.

Survey templates (18)
Themes (20)
Custom logo/branding (20)
Changes to live survey (19)
Question design help (19)
Multiple question types (21)
Survey logic flexibility (20)
Response tracking (17)
5.0
Respondent restrictions (2)
5.9

What is Survey Anyplace?

Survey Anyplace helps users create surveys, quizzes, and assessments that return personalized advice to respondents in the final screen, through email, or in a branded PDF report. Customers include Capgemini, Adobe, Accor Hotels, as well as many midsize consulting companies and agencies.

Survey Anyplace is designed to take the guesswork out of creating a custom experience and provides a tool to get your questions answered. Features such as custom scoring, formulas, and outcomes are presented to make it easy for the user to give something back to respondents. Whether for personalized feedback, a quote, or recommendations, Survey Anyplace offers tools to return value for customers, clients, or leads.

ReportR, Survey Anyplace's new automated report generator, is now available to send a personalized PDF report to respondents based on each individual's answers.

Survey Anyplace Features

Has featureProgression bar
Has featureResponsive design

Survey Content Features

Has featureMultimedia content
Has featureChanges to live survey
Has featureQuestion bank

Has featureCustom survey URLs
Has featureEmbeddable surveys
Has feature360 Degree feedback
Has featureAnonymous responses
Has featureUnlimited questions per survey
Has featureUnlimited responses per survey
Has featureRespondent restrictions

Survey Administration & Security Features

Has featureMultiple users
Has featureAccess controls
Has featureCompliance

Survey Anyplace Screenshots

Survey Anyplace Videos (3)

Survey Anyplace Integrations