Highly flexible and powerful survey software
May 19, 2020

Highly flexible and powerful survey software

Overall Satisfaction with Survey Anyplace

My organization creates and distributes assessments. Survey Anyplace is used as the technology behind these assessments. It has allowed us to create a complete solution for all of the assessment needs for my company. Survey Anyplace has been able to provide everything I needed. I use their ReportR level which allows me to create PDF reports.
  • User-friendly and extremely powerful survey software.
  • Almost infinitely customizable.
  • Very responsive to any questions or concerns.
  • Always very consistent.
  • Creating something highly customized at the ReportR level means you will need to have some savvy with CSS if you want to do it yourself. But it also means you can create something truly incredible and they do not have the same limitations as other similar software.
  • My business was created on top of their software so the ROI for my organization has been incredible. Having tried this with another company before, I cannot express how much cheaper and better Survey Anyplace is.
Survey Anyplace is much more customizable and flexible than any alternatives I have tried.
  • Employee Surveys
  • Customer Surveys
  • Research Studies
I would recommend this to anyone who needs to distribute digital surveys or is wanting to create an assessment.

Survey Anyplace Feature Ratings