Talentsoft Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Richard Kutschera profile photo
We currently use Talentsoft for our annual performance reviews which include individual goal, compentcy levels and comments from both the manager and employee. Areas for improvement are also listed on the review. Talentsoft is being used throughout our entire international organization, with the USA being one of the last countires to implement the software. Using Talentsoft adds a level conformity to our reviews and makes analyzing employees performance much easier.
  • Having the reviews in Talentsoft makes it much easier for one person to manage the entire process from start to finish.
  • When an employee switches managers during the year, the delegation feature makes it very easy to have the previous manager add their input to the employees review.
  • Being able to have a daily import file from our HR system into Talentsoft helps in having the information in Talentsoft be current.
  • I would like to have access edit and update the goal section throughout the year, not just during the review period.
  • The reporting function is very cumbersome and needs to have easier ways to create custom reports.
  • Streamline the create a review template process.
  • Email notification for employees to let their manager know when they have completed entering information in Talentsoft.
I think some of my problems with Talentsoft aren't so much the fault of the software as it is how my company is organized. I have to enter many different property levels so that a review gets created, I'm not certain that these fields are required by Talentsoft or by my corporate office.

This software is not suited for companies where a segment of the employees do not have a company email address and/or access to a company computer.
Read Richard Kutschera's full review

Talentsoft Scorecard Summary

Corporate goal setting (1)
Subordinate goal setting (1)
Individual goal setting (1)
Line-of sight-visibility (1)
Performance tracking (1)
Performance plans (1)
Plan weighting (1)
Performance improvement plans (1)
Review status tracking (1)
Workflow restrictions (1)
Reporting (1)

About Talentsoft

Talentsoft is a French-based company offering a cloud talent management suite designed for larger companies who need and integrated EPM suite.