Vault Verify is a technology platform that automates requests for verification of employment and income, with a free plan. The platform aims to deliver productivity gains, real cost savings, and ROI from speedy processing of…
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vault Verify, and make your voice heard!
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
1 person also want pricing
- Tech Details
Verify is a technology platform that automates
requests for verification of employment and income, with a free plan. The platform aims to deliver productivity gains, real
cost savings, and ROI from speedy processing of VOI/VOE requests.|
Vault Verify Advantages
Modern HR departments are busier than ever juggling multiple projects and initiatives. With Vault Verify, the vendor states HR executives can reduce their labor burden, improve data security, reduce corporate liabilities, and free up room in their budget for important HR projects.
HR AS A PROFIT CENTER™
Vault Verify offers a revenue share component that pays a monthly revenue share to support new HR projects.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Automate a verification process for free and recoup labor costs for administrative tasks that don’t contribute to strategic HR objectives.
A secure and standardized verification process protects users from evolving regulations governing privacy and employee rights. The vendor states Vault Verify is compliant with CCPA and FCRA regulations.
Vault Verify boasts a 99% retention rate, and they state their users will always speak with professional USA-based client support specialists.
Also, service, setup, training, and implementation are free.
- Supported: Integration - Real-time API integration with most payroll and HRIS systems. Including Ultimate, Ceridian, PeopleSoft, Workday, and Paylocity.
- Supported: Fully Configurable - Output reports are designed to mirror compensation model and individual needs as a client.
- Supported: Fully Automated - Their modern technology platform eliminates backlogs and reduces pressure on staff while driving a standardized process for all VOI/VOE requests.
- Supported: Real-Time Visibility - Employee and administrative portals are customized to suit the user, with free access 24/7.
- Supported: Military-Grade Security - Its security measures aim to keep data safe 24/7. FIPS 140-2 Encryption & SOC 2 certified.
- Supported: Employee Friendly - No PIN codes or Salary Keys required. Vault Verify reviews and stores all employee releases.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States & Canada|
|Supported Languages||English & French|