I used WorkCast Producer when I was working within the studio department of a digital publishing company. It was used within the digital …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of WorkCast Producer+, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.workcast.com/packages
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Producer+ is a fully featured, browser-based webinar tool. It is designed to allow users to quickly create webinars and online events and includes registration, email communications, live and on-demand events, and advanced branding capability. All on-demand recordings of live webinars can be recorded automatically.
Producer+ delivers full online event experiences, webinar channels, and live event portals.
According to the vendor, Producer+ is well suited for those that:
Have large events.
Have large events.
Want to run concurrent webinars.
Want to run multi-session events such as Job and Recruitment Fairs, Virtual Events and Summits.
Want to build a channel of webinar content or webinar programs.
Want to run more than one event at a time.
Want to run more than just a single webinar experience.
Want to integrate into third party systems.
Want to offer accreditation or certificates.
- Supported: Audience polling
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Handouts
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Data exportability
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: Firefox compatible
- Supported: Safari compatible
- Supported: IE compatible
- Supported: Available for Linux
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Participant roles & permissions
- Supported: Confidential attendee list
- Supported: Branding options
- Supported: Integration to Marketing Automation
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: Event registration
- Supported: Run Concurrent Webinars
- Supported: Run multi session events such as Job and Recruitment Fairs, Virtual Events and Summits
- Supported: Automated surveys and CME/CPD Accreditation Certificates
- Supported: Dedicated Account Manager
- Supported: Enterprise Video Management Features
- Supported: Channel creation and Channel embed code
- Supported: CMS, Marketing Automation and Payment gateway integrations
- Supported: Monitored or Managed Support
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
|Supported Countries||US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, etc.|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, etc.|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
I used WorkCast Producer when I was working within the studio department of a digital publishing company. It was used within the digital media department but was utilised across the whole company. It was a great platform used to enable us to create webinars as a self-service client, across the multiple brands within the organisation.
- Ease of use, can be accessed on multiple devices and customisable templates that can be cloned.
- Sometimes the user journey can seem repetitive.
WorkCast Producer is a good platform for companies who are looking to produce webinars to further engage with their market. It is more suited to departments who have the resources, and a basic knowledge of what webinars are, to produce these.