Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Premiere Pro
Our CEO is very big on having video incorporated into our brand and content strategy. Adobe Premiere Pro is our choice program to make clean and professional videos. Our videos are used for social media, internal campaigns, advertisements, etc. We used to use Vyond (and still do for certain videos), but to make really creative videos, we use Adobe.
- Makes professional videos.
- Great support from Adobe.
- The effects you can layer on are amazing and there so many to choose from.
- Links to other Adobe products so the entire suite produces quality and consistent content.
- Takes time to get used to if you have never touched video software.
- Adobe suite is an expensive program.
- Should come with a tutorial for basics.
- The videos take up a ton of space on my computer, and I would love to store in Adobe to access.
- Creates engaging content for social media.
- Creates engaging advertisements.
- Great for internal videos for the organization, such as training videos.
Adobe Premiere Pro is great for making seamless professional videos. It is rather difficult in the beginning for someone who has never made videos. There are programs out there like Vyond that are actually for beginners who can't make videos on their own yet. With some training, and spending time in Adobe though, you can master professional videos for your organization or even for personal use! Great for any freelancer as well!