Why I use ClickUp for my Bookkeeping Agency
July 16, 2022

Why I use ClickUp for my Bookkeeping Agency

Sharon Climo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

I use ClickUp for workflow management, marketing automation procedure manuals, and notes. I have 50 clients, all with different requirements. ClickUp lets me schedule the work and track the progress of the work. I manage my social media marketing. I can also schedule posts to repeat. I use the documents for procedure manuals for my clients. Resources and notes are also captured and stored in the software.
  • Structure. I like that the spaces have folders and sub folders.
  • View - like that the views can be changed. List and calendar are my favourites.
  • Documents - its great that these can be moved around in ClickUp.
  • Videos - provide links in the software on how to.
  • Undo - This was hard for me to find and I use it a lot.
  • Dashboards - I'd like to be able to move this to above favourites.
  • Saves me time organising client work.
  • Helps me organise my social media effectively.
  • Everything in the one place.
I am still learning everything that ClickUp has to offer. What I have used has really worked well for me compared to other offers in the marketplace. I like that everything is in one place. Workflow, scheduling tasks, social media, and procedures are the main tasks that I use ClickUp for.
I am only just now looking at this. I have not got teams running at the moment, but I have invited staff and have started to schedule work for them to complete. I like this feature and hope to explore it more very soon. I think it is a good idea.
I like ClickUp because it has more features and flexibility than Asana and Trello. I found that 17hats was just not what I was looking for in a workflow application. monday.com just didn't seem to fit either. I picked ClickUp because it had the features which I felt best suited my business and the way that I do business.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

ClickUp Feature Ratings