Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Engagement Cloud (formerly Oracle Sales Cloud)
We are using this system to solve the issue of managing multiple clients and contacts. When employees leave usually their data and history with that customer leaves with them. We bought into a CRM to help change that. We wanted one place for all information about relationships, history and potential work with a client.
- House all of our data
- Accessible from anywhere
- Extremely difficult to use with little to no training documentation. We had to hire a third party company just to use the software.
- Outlook app causes so many issues that we had to uninstall it on everyone's computers.
- Creating reports is complicated due to the huge number of tables.
- Doesn't work for construction jobs, more made for selling parts.
- This product may work well for selling parts
- This product does not work well for construction and I would never recomend it for that.
- Our business is too small to use Oracle because you have to customize it so heavily to work for your organization. That can be good if you know exactly how you want it to work. We needed an out of the box solution.
Integrating Oracle Engagement Cloud (formerly Oracle Sales Cloud)
It did not integrate at all with our SQL database or our SSO (single sign-on) method. This product has always been a data silo for us and that has not helped. Most of our data for projects and employees exists in SQL. We could not get it to talk to SQL.