A tool to structure your life!
February 03, 2020

A tool to structure your life!

James E. Heyward CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Todoist

I use Todoist to organize my business and personal tasks daily, we aren't using it throughout the entire organization, but I do use to plan assignments for staff. The software is excellent for organizing thoughts and implementing the GTD Method of task management.
  • Great repository for tasks
  • Good integration with calendar
  • Improve UI
  • Increase integrations
  • Has helped increase productivity
  • Has helped me focus by providing an outlet on thoughts.
I feel that Todoist is the best of the applications that I have used and fits within my workflow better than any other application that I have used. I feel like the app is well thought out and gives the users the flexibility to implement in any manner they choose.
I haven't had to contact support yet, so I don't have a direct experience to share. Even though I feel like they need to develop more tutorial videos, the documents they have online are excellent and give excellent instructions.

Do you think Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager's feature set?

Did Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager go as expected?

Would you buy Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager again?

• Todoist is great for organizing tasks across platforms and performing "brain dumps," so you can document something the moment you think about something.
  • The software is terrific for any list you need to keep - shopping, grocery, reading, errands. The recurring task feature is excellent as well for things you must due repeatedly.

Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager Feature Ratings