Overall Satisfaction with Todoist
I use Todoist to organize my business and personal tasks daily, we aren't using it throughout the entire organization, but I do use to plan assignments for staff. The software is excellent for organizing thoughts and implementing the GTD Method of task management.
- Great repository for tasks
- Good integration with calendar
- Improve UI
- Increase integrations
- Has helped increase productivity
- Has helped me focus by providing an outlet on thoughts.
I haven't had to contact support yet, so I don't have a direct experience to share. Even though I feel like they need to develop more tutorial videos, the documents they have online are excellent and give excellent instructions.
Do you think Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager's feature set?
Did Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager go as expected?
Would you buy Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager again?
- Todoist is great for organizing tasks across platforms and performing "brain dumps," so you can document something the moment you think about something.
- The software is terrific for any list you need to keep - shopping, grocery, reading, errands. The recurring task feature is excellent as well for things you must due repeatedly.