Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based platform accessible from any web-enabled device. Our company uses this software to track sales quotes' progress. A key indicator of our success is the number of reports generated, showing the team improvement. Zoho tools don't necessitate multiple subscriptions. Because of their wide range of devices, they are beneficial. We manage email, quick chat, bot chat, sales calls, and marketing funnel by using this tool. Using all of the features has helped us increase the number of leads in our marketing funnel.
- It allowed for infinite improvement in the user experience and provided an excellent database where we can manage and track all sales in a particular way.
- Automate and notify team members of imported data, and Track Sales Pipeline software tracks potential deals very well. Zoho CRM's customization, on the other hand, allows us to tailor the software to our specific requirements.
- Sharing of data is made possible through Zoho integrations. Data-Zoho CRM integrates seamlessly with all other ZOHO products, so there's no need to keep track of multiple records.
- Real-time synchronization helps us organize our work and visualize everything.
- Some restrictions exist, such as the number of layouts in a module. The current user interface is clean, smooth, and simple to navigate, but a modular one would be ideal.
- It has all of the features that one could desire and more. Aside from a few bugs that cause race conditions, nothing significant is missing from Zoho.
- The interface is outdated and difficult to use, and it is possible to improve the current level of assistance.
- Increased customer retention keeps our sales team on track and updated with their sales pipeline management features.
- To better understand our clients and build strong relationships, Zoho provides an easy-to-use central database of customers.
- Tracking admissions is possible, as is improved entry management and -communication. As a result, Zoho reduces the time and effort required to generate leads and close sales.
Despite its ease of use and functionality, Zoho CRM can be confusing at times. When it comes to customizing settings, it's not always clear where to find them, and it can be challenging to figure out which settings screens contain the information you need when managing many applications. Simply put, Zoho's interface is highly user-friendly and intuitive.
Zoho CRM is an excellent tool for increasing a company's productivity. Numerous customization options make it easier to use and beneficial in the context of its function. To help other team members, the team will need someone dedicated to Zoho CRM.
- Oracle CRM, HubSpot CRM, Zendesk Sell (formerly Base CRM) and Vtiger
Quickly managing our customer support and interactions with the customer is made more accessible by Zoho CRM. It's simple to use and has helped us generate leads from our marketing funnel. Using the Zoho Suite add-ons, you can extend its functionality for a minimal additional fee. It was less expensive and more functional. So I chose it over other platforms because it is easy to configure. Flexible reporting and customization options help us automate our unique operational processes.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?
Using Zoho CRM alone or with minimal integration is the best way to use it for medium-sized businesses. It is ideal for customer management and lead generation, and it's a software service, so it's not reliable for privacy. FOR EXAMPLE, ZOHO CRM is ideally suited for simple CRM sales processes for a single company. The APIs are not well-tested and may have problems from time to time. It is less expensive than Salesforce or Salesforce Pro, but it supports fewer third-party integrations.