Zoho makes working fun!

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version

Professional

Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is being used by my entire sales team as well as my billing department. The CRM helps us keep track of prospective customers, current leads, and current customer accounts. We also recently started using the system to keep track of our billing and it has been a great help in keeping that streamlined and organized. We also track our current sales, leads converted, and daily calls/emails that need to be addressed. Zoho has also been really great at helping my team prioritize calls based on importance etc.
  • Organization - we had a hard time prior to using Zoho CRM with keeping leads and qualified prospects separated in our old CRM. The fact that Zoho is so well organized, customizable and user-friendly really helps us in keeping the sales rolling in! When you're organized, you're unstoppable with outreach!
  • User-Friendly - our old CRM (Salesforce) wasn't as user-friendly as Zoho CRM. I find it incredibly easy to navigate, organize, set up customization, and keeping groups of prospects linked together under one account. I love that we were able to customize filters for reports, activity lists, billing, leads, etc... SO EASY TO USE!
  • Customer support is fantastic! Anytime we've come across an issue or something we didn't understand, their support team has gone above and beyond to quickly help us resolve any issues we may have had. Most of these issues were user error.
  • One thing I have found hard to use was when trying to link certain opportunities to existing contacts. We have found the workaround for this but it was sincerely difficult for some time
  • I would ask for better coloring on the actual CRM face. The bright whites make it harder for someone like me to see. I have downloaded an add-on that allows me to change the background colors and I do appreciate that Zoho's site allows for this type of change.
  • I'd like to see a live chat feature on Zoho for quick help and simple questions.
  • One thing I found a bit more difficult to do was integrating my Gmail with Zoho. It was a bit of a difficult process but I was able to finally get it linked.
  • The organization which is helping our sales team not miss a beat! We are following up without having to dig for information etc.
  • We close more sales when we have a clear activity list and can assess leads etc but using the scoring options
  • We are able to get our work done in a user-friendly environment. It helps the day run much smoother.
Much easier to use! Much more organized and the customer support is like night and day! Zoho CRM rocks!
Zoho is great for any type of sales team or billing. I haven't used it for any other reason but I'm sure it helps with a number of scenarios. Our tech support team wouldn't want to necessarily use it because the workflow they use is much different than what a retention management system would provide. Specifically, it's great for our leads and prospective customers and even current customers. We are able to track our calls with them, emails, set up templates, follow lead status, convert unqualified leads to qualified. I love it!

Zoho CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Territory management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Contract management