Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
ZOHO One is the CRM that is being used across the organization. It handles are sales pipelines, marketing, projects, customer experience, product management, and executive approvals when needed. It is very cost-effective and feature-rich with applications and an incredible amount of storage. We do not use all of its capabilities yet but plan to as our company grows in the future.
- Easy to customize.
- Very flexible.
- Very intuitive.
- Great value for the money.
- Great web tools for the system administrator.
- If you signed up for a free trial version of ZOHO with your work email. It is hard to undo without assistance so you can use that same email on another version of ZOHO that was adopted by your company.
- On occasion, it can be hard to understand the technical help.
- Zoho One allowed us to replace Salesforce.com at a much-reduced cost with more features and applications.
- Improved sales pipeline and forecasting resulted in improved bookings.
- Zoho has a Project Management application that has improved managing our company projects thus ROI.
Zoho CRM is easy to navigate and very intuitive. Transitioning from Salesforce.com to another CRM is easy if you select Zoho as you can mimic the same layouts, create custom objects, etc. identical to what was done in Salesforce.com. This minimizes the need for much training because you moved to another platform as they see little to no difference. We saved a lot in annual fees reducing our costs by two-thirds. Zoho CRM is a great value.
It was just right to me. It has excellent web tools and did not take long to learn. Any administrator working with Salesforce.com will have no trouble making the transition.
Zoho is a well-thought-out product that is very customizable and allows the creation of custom objects and fields that makes it better than most other CRMs that I have tried. The web tools are easy to use.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?
If you are replacing Salesforce.com as your CRM as we did. Zoho makes it possible to convert with little need for transitional training as you can create the same environment, look and feel. It operates and has similar features and flexibility at a much more cost-friendly price point.