What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
If you have an existing CRM system, like Microsoft 365, you can integrate campaign automation with Act-On, and then it is worth most of the time it takes to get less-experienced employees on-boarded. In other cases that require more minimal use, the on-boarding may be too lengthy. In that case, it may be better-suited to choose a different SaaS that tracks campaign, ROI, lead scoring, etc.
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Triggered drip sequences
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Social sharing and campaigns
Social profile integration
Role-based workflow & approvals
Integration with Salesforce.com
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Integration with SugarCRM
- Behaviour Analysis. Anachron allows me to monitor all user behaviour on our websites, landing pages, emails webinars and other items. This knowledge, even the anonymous company data around who is on our sites and what they are doing is invaluable.
- Email marketing and list management. Act-On's list management and email capabilities compare very favourably with some of the higher end automation tools I've used in the past. Although it has its quirks, it stands up strong against its biggest competitors in this regard.
- Sales Support. The Act-On Anywhere Chrome Extension has rapidly become a must have item for our entire sales team. This recent addition to Act-On gives much greater insight into prospect behaviour to sales and most importantly enables the to get access to that information without having to log into another system, It's included right there in their emails and their web browser. The Act-On tab in Salesforce is also of great interest to our sales team.
- Program automation: the only feature I miss from Eloqua, which I used in a previous role, is the drag and drop canvas for building out a drip campaign. Act-On's functionality works perfectly, but the fact it's all listed in one vertical line makes it slightly more difficult to visualize the flow. Having said that, the tools are all there, it could just do with some extra visualization when it comes to making complex programs.
- Website prospector. This is one of the features I use very heavily and although the new version recently launched is a big improvement, there's still room for more info. It's by no means bad, but I'd like to see some extra info in here.
- Forms: Id like to see a more visual formbuilder, in line with the landing page improvements recently made. The form works great but are quite plain visually. This could be improved and remove the need for extra tools in WordPress/other programs.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 112 answers
It's my single biggest asset in my current role. With limited resources, its enabled Anachron to punch well above our weight marketing wise and although we're still at the beginning of our journey I know the system can scale with us
Based on 31 answers
Everything is set up to be used very easily and and it is very intuitive. The menus are set up well and it's easy to find the areas that I need. Emails and landing pages are very easy to create, and they can be created quickly to help save time on campaigns and projects.
Reliability and Availability
Based on 14 answers
Based on 13 answers
Based on 38 answers
They are always very responsive and willing to help in a timely manner. THey want to make sure we fully understand how to proceed going forward and resolve our issue.
Based on 4 answers
My Account Manager has led me through countless amounts of training on the product as a whole and through some of my integrations.
Based on 16 answers
Act-On had a lot of resources, and their staff was great at answering any questions I had to make sure we got started on the right foot. Looking back, I would have preferred some additional training sessions since we didn't have any previous experience with Marketing Automation and best practices.
Based on 22 answers
These other products do not hold a candle to all of the functionality of Act-On. Their technical support is slow and very impersonal. The ability to get adequate reporting, keep bounce rates low, and foster lead development are major benefits to the Act-On tool. Tool integration is easy and seamless, it does not require technical knowledge.
Return on Investment
- Able to easily create emails for marketing with great designs and responsive design.
- Lead scoring gives us a better picture of who are best leads are.
- Able to easily create landing pages for our website in just minutes, instead of hours and hours manipulating HTML and CSS.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Act-On Editions & Modules
1. per month (starts at 2,500 active contacts)
2. per month ( starts at 2,500 active contacts)