What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
I think Act-On would work equally well for small to large companies. If you are less confident or experienced in automation and funneling, Act-On genuinely invests in the expertise to guide and support you so you can be continually learning and developing your skills and application for the platform. You never feel you are in the deep end
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Triggered drip sequences
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Social sharing and campaigns
Social profile integration
Role-based workflow & approvals
Integration with Salesforce.com
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Integration with SugarCRM
- Delivers all (most important) features a marketeer needs
- Great support
- Friendly pricing
- Fast paced feature development
- As with all new entrants into the market, there are features to make it better...however there is a product request hub which is regularly monitored, for me its acceleration of these ideas into the platform.
- Deeper integration with Google Analytics to understand traffic coming onto the site, from what channel/source and attributing this to the contact/lead and funnel reports.
- Out-of-box data out integrations with BI solutions such Tableau and MS Power BI.
- A full marketplace of vendors who can connect with Act-On e.g. SMMS, IP Tracking, Call Tracking.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 112 answers
Based on 31 answers
Reliability and Availability
Based on 14 answers
Based on 13 answers
Based on 38 answers
Since we start using Act-on for ourselves and our clients, we have been supported very well. Often we need to integrate with legacy systems and we find the support team on our side during the whole endeavor. Always asking if they can help us further, always willing to do a better job. The support of Act-On is one of the main differentiators
Based on 4 answers
My Account Manager has led me through countless amounts of training on the product as a whole and through some of my integrations.
Based on 16 answers
Act-On had a lot of resources, and their staff was great at answering any questions I had to make sure we got started on the right foot. Looking back, I would have preferred some additional training sessions since we didn't have any previous experience with Marketing Automation and best practices.
Based on 22 answers
These other products do not hold a candle to all of the functionality of Act-On. Their technical support is slow and very impersonal. The ability to get adequate reporting, keep bounce rates low, and foster lead development are major benefits to the Act-On tool. Tool integration is easy and seamless, it does not require technical knowledge.
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Act-On Editions & Modules
1. per month (starts at 2,500 active contacts)
2. per month ( starts at 2,500 active contacts)