Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited to analyze data either to make better-informed marketing decisions in the future. It's also useful to get analytics reports and track statistics on a daily/weekly basis.
- Integrates seamlessly with Optimizely, meaning all tests are automatically tracked and accessible in report generation.
- Automatically tracks all user behavior, so very little setup out of the box.
- User interface is simple and easy to use, though their naming schemes can be confusing. But overall, I would say it's a low learning curve.
- Pricing tiers other than free
- More easily shareable charts to members of our teams who don't have logins
- Not much else, the product is very sweet!
- Heap's pricing is not very transparent up front. Our plan required relatively low volume and the cost was more than reasonable, but with a large app or website, it's hard to know how Heap's costs will scale.
- Depending on the needs of your business and the size of your team, Heap may not be the only analytics package you need. It can be coaxed into performing many of the features of a traditional analytics package, but people who wish to get up and running without any configuration might prefer a different tool.
- Heap doesn't support native Android apps, so if this is a vital part of your business and you absolutely must have all data in one warehouse, you may have to choose another tool.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
Based on 1 answer
We rely on Heap for essential data on website performance and how our website traffic contributes to revenue.
A lot of data can be tracked via manual tracking or linking to an excel sheet, but with such a huge amount of data, it is far easier to have all of it laid out in an easy to read format. The charts and graphs are easy to use and are really pretty user-friendly. The hardest part is in simply finding the event that you want to use.
Employee in Customer ServiceInternet Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
- Positive: Quicker analysis of our important business funnels
- Positive: Decreased time asking engineering to run reports
- Positive: Easy collaboration and funnel development
- It's allowed us to take a deeper look into our AB tests for our client and given us better insight into our results, thereby avoiding the costly mistake of mis-diagnosing the data and moving in the wrong direction.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—