We use Teleopti WFM to schedule our call center agents, creating all their scheduling items like breaks/lunches/etc. We also use it for PTO management and to schedule shift bids, keep agents in adherence, monitor real-time statuses, forecasting, and long-range planning. We have agents using it here in the office as well as off-site. We have a team of about 15 WFM coordinators using it to manage the system.
- Shift bids. It has a tremendous number of options for ranking agents bye seniority, quality scores, and other factors.
- Customer service has always been a strong point with Teleopti. There's never a problem getting help with use of the system or technical issues.
- User interface. Our agents really enjoy using their schedule portal and find it seamlessly integrates with their other software.
- The installation and onboarding process was pretty smooth considering other launches we've had.
- System uptime. We use their cloud solution and unfortunately there's been a number of outages.
- PTO management, could use more features like waitlisting, time off canceling and offline management
It is perfect for a call center where your main needs are forecasting, real-time management and alignment of different workqueues into a seamless whole. I would not recommend it for call centers with many different shifts or schedules as the PTO management suite is lacking in features for keeping all of that straight.