Reviews (1-1 of 1)
March 03, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
Eclipse is used across 60% of the organization, for multiple products and solutions. It is the main IDE tool developers use, in parallel with other tools like IntelliJ software.
- It is the mainly used IDE for JAVA developers.
- It has good integration with most source control software products like Perforce, GIT, RTC or even TFS.
- Relatively nice user interface.
- The IDE is clunky, hard to get around.
- Quite a steep learning curve.
Read Yaron Lavi's full review
if your organization's work is developing software with JAVA, this is definitely one of the candidates to consider.
Eclipse CMS4 Scorecard Summary
About Eclipse CMS4
Eclipse CMS4 is a call management system from Datatrack, a UK-based software development company. Eclipse CMS4 assists with capacity management, performance monitoring, call accounting, and other tasks related to telephony efficiency.
Categories: Contact Center
Eclipse CMS4 Technical Details